• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

which cannabis strain makes you laugh the hardest?

IGNVS

Bluelighter
ive been smoking for yearssss and bud, even real flame bud, doesnt seem to get me giggly stoned. are there any perticular strains that just get you laughing like an idiot?=D

A strain that you smoke after taking a few weeks off?

Only way I can get there.

No u pretty much said it urself i've been smoking for years as well so i dont really even get close to laughing fits nemore, even with purp straight from sacremento (my friend lives there)

GETYAGUN!!11 said:
No u pretty much said it urself i've been smoking for years as well so i dont really even get close to laughing fits nemore, even with purp straight from sacremento (my friend lives there)

No way you know someone that lives in Sacramento????!!!

I find it's more about the company you're with than the strain you are smoking.

the hardest laugh I've ever had was when my buddy and I shared a joint of some Black Dominia and a nice amount of hash :)

it really has nothing to do with the strain but more to do with the activities that are going on while i'm smoking or am already high. i have smoked some of the best weed ever (GDP) and haven't laughed as hard as i have when i was in HS smoking crap. point is, the people i'm with are the one's who make me laugh, not the actual weed itself.

well, sativas will probably be more giggly than indicas

check out the cannabibles, they rate the strains based on the high, and giggly or euphoric (which could induce giggles) are two modifiers they employ

I bought a strain this summer in the 'Dam for a whole 10 euro's a gram, the only strain I've ever had that had a significantly giggly effect. For about 90 mins basically anything mildly amusing was perceived as hilarious. Was the only time I've had weed that has a noticeably unique effect. Good fun!

it's mostly sativa strains that lead to the giggliness because they're more psychedelic than sedative as indica strains are. i guess it's similar to really extreme fits of giggles you can get while on low doses of mush

All I need is a really good Sativa, it gives me non stop laughing fits and keeps me high for a while

I didn't have that proper giggling high for ages until I took a trip to Amsterdam and tried the 'Amnesia' strain (pure sativa :D). Was laughing for hours lol...wish I could get my hands on stuff like that at home.

Inso said:
I didn't have that proper giggling high for ages until I took a trip to Amsterdam and tried the 'Amnesia' strain (pure sativa :D). Was laughing for hours lol...wish I could get my hands on stuff like that at home.

Jesus, Amnesia is some amazing bud, eh? Tried it meself for the first time a couple of months back; hands down the strongest weed I've ever had. As opposed to about 6/7 J's across a night for the 3 of us, that night we only managed 2, weren't able to roll after that!

ok so amnesia and black domina .. gotta look those up.

gen e- i know what you mean there, but im talking like... looking at the table and just laughing because its a table high. like not even making sense because your on a completely other level of reality but one that happens to make reality so rediculously rediculous funninus.