• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where's the weed and hash discussion thread at?

Was having trouble finding where us stoners may go to talk about our fave plant here (if there's a better thread, apologies and ill delete)
Well, i have been enjoying an absolutely lovely 'cheese' hash egg, took ages to get the plastic off the bastard haha but my god, is it bendy, been told it's 'double filtered' and certainly feels it :)
So then, what the rest of you's smoking?

PS. can ya post pics or is that not allowed?
its been that long, ive forgot if it's allowed :D

Err you forgot we can post pics? Jesus man are you okay or is your adblock just really extreme? =D <3

Lets not forget we can also discuss prices of small quantities up to around an ounce. =D

I highly suggest you start the official eadd hash thread. Hash is so exotic and alluring. The proper stuff is gorgeous but hard to find.

I founs supposedly the ultimate vendor on telegram but supposedly there are loads. I'll upload some photos (obvs no identity).

Please make the official eadd hash thread.

So a friend of mine tried the clearnet to purchase some hash - came within 4 days (ordered on the BH) and got some seriously fresh, soft ,very good roccy for 40 quid - 5g's

So a friend of mine tried the clearnet to purchase some hash - came within 4 days (ordered on the BH) and got some seriously fresh, soft ,very good roccy for 40 quid - 5g's
sounds pretty crazy to me tbh, an accident waiting to happen

hopefully your friend knows what they're doing, uses encryption and leaves no money trail.

otherwise it's a low-hanging fruit situation

I think the feds have more to worry about than a bit of smoke.
That's what you'd think, yeah, and probably true...mainly

On the other hand however, try telling that to a friend of mine who got his house turned over and arrested (wtithin the last 12 months) for a mere 7g of hash in the mail (It was imported though which makes a difference but still, 7 fkin grams!)

Thing is, they love an easy bust (especially out of the cities) and so they can pick off low-hanging fruit (no offence, tis just the term used) who order illegals via bank transfer with no encryption using clearnets...and they will do exactly that if one happens to be unlucky

Last edited:
theres some lovely soft press stuff going about, the names are hilarious tho haha fuckin spiderman and balon d'or n shit its silly, but still very good quickly stuff that varies bar to bar even

A lil bit of what i've been smoking on recently, what about you's? do people still smoke up in here :D

Gelato 33 - great stuff, very powerful smell and feels like soft when inhaled then hits like a train when out :)

G.S.Cookies - lovely heavy indica and damn if it don't melt when smoked, couchlocked isn't even the word for what this does lol

Papayan Punch - a very fruity strain, smells and tastes great, is more of a hybrid so can smoke it in the day time and not be stuck to the sofa (excuse the quality of that photo)

I keep getting PMs of people asking if, say, hexahydrocannibdiol can be oxidized to the more potent tetrahydrocannibdiol. Yes, you can do that via selective bromination but you end up with a mixture of products. Now that wouldn't concern me as long as the -Br ISN'T in there because even if only 90% IS converted, I sincerely doubt anyone would notice the subjective distance, especially since hash oil isn't a single compound.

But it's quite a complex synthesis and so I concluded after reading the patents and papers of a Greek chemist whose name eludes me but derived the CP series. It turns out that the MOST potent homologues have a cyclobutyl in place of the dimethyl side-chains usually seen in the scaffolds of such compounds.

SMILES O[C@H]1C[C@H](CCC1)c1ccc(cc1O)C1(CCCCCC)CCC1

It's not TOO hard to make and it's about x200 THC in potency. I'm also pretty sure that the cyclobutyl places it outside laws that use Markush structures to control whole groups of related drugs.

I mean, once you reach HUNDREDS of times more potent once is free to add it to another oil to disperse it and then use it as regulat honey oil. Oh, it's MP is also the same AS THC so it will behave in an identical manner. I don't know if anyone has produced the phosphate ester but it's not like such esters are THAT water soluble. Combined with the potency, possibly enough to produce a THC dring... or HHC drink if that's your camouflage.