• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where's the weed and hash discussion thread at?

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
Was having trouble finding where us stoners may go to talk about our fave plant here (if there's a better thread, apologies and ill delete)
Well, i have been enjoying an absolutely lovely 'cheese' hash egg, took ages to get the plastic off the bastard haha but my god, is it bendy, been told it's 'double filtered' and certainly feels it :)
So then, what the rest of you's smoking?

PS. can ya post pics or is that not allowed?
its been that long, ive forgot if it's allowed :D

Absolutely love me some cheese. I actually found a quarter of some bud that was very obviously cheese on the ground last summer. The taste and bodily effect is top notch, I could imagine a hash from cheese being lush.

-GC

Was having trouble finding where us stoners may go to talk about our fave plant here (if there's a better thread, apologies and ill delete)
Well, i have been enjoying an absolutely lovely 'cheese' hash egg, took ages to get the plastic off the bastard haha but my god, is it bendy, been told it's 'double filtered' and certainly feels it :)
So then, what the rest of you's smoking?

PS. can ya post pics or is that not allowed?
its been that long, ive forgot if it's allowed :D
Gonna shoot your thread over to Cannabis Discussion.

Absolutely love me some cheese. I actually found a quarter of some bud that was very obviously cheese on the ground last summer. The taste and bodily effect is top notch, I could imagine a hash from cheese being lush.

-GC
it is lovely stuff, ill grab a pic of it here for ya

-GC
EDIT:gone
its super soft and has an incredible stone to it, this has a real earthy hash smell to it.

Last edited:
Man that’s the one thing you guys got that us Americans don’t. The beautiful hash. Even with legal bud and concentrates I still have a hard time finding it. Nice :)

-GC
surprisingly it isn't as massive as you would think it was, like back in the 60's-2000's, then it went to crap with the likes of soapbar/formula 'hash' (if you could call it that) taking over. Its coming back but now is a bit more niche, since most the kids smoke that 'dank cali' in those flashy packets or vapes or pens and all that :p mostly.
so it has become a smaller market, it is mostly coming from spain now, theres this 'soft press' about that has changed the game, you no longer need a lighter to fluff a bit of the hash for a joint or bong.

I certainly favour hash these days on the very rare occasions I smoke. Green now just puts me straight on my arse. I will keep a lookout for the soft press stuff.

I certainly favour hash these days on the very rare occasions I smoke. Green now just puts me straight on my arse. I will keep a lookout for the soft press stuff.
yea man much the same, green seems to fuck with my heart more recently, ill still have a smoke in the dam or something but never buy it really. There was a batch recently of pretty orange mid bud that had people getting really high but having panic attacks from it. ill stick to my hash lol

I usually have access hq hash that often looks quite like @matt<3ketamine pics above, I really love the smooth stone of hq hashish, it's pure medicine to me

Been smoking pipes of the above quite a bit this week, and vaping beautiful dense nugs of a strain apparently called Tropical Banana (according to my source it's a Cali import, and have no reason to doubt source's knowledge as it's immense and they aren't commercial dealers, just fellow old stoners). This weed is honestly the nicest I've had in aaaggges

Seem to be smoking less and less as time marches on though. Am down to around maybe 0.3-0.5g per night, maybe 5 nights per week

I usually have access hq hash that often looks quite like @matt<3ketamine pics above, I really love the smooth stone of hq hashish, it's pure medicine to me

Been smoking pipes of the above quite a bit this week, and vaping beautiful dense nugs of a strain apparently called Tropical Banana (according to my source it's a Cali import, and have no reason to doubt source's knowledge as it's immense and they aren't commercial dealers, just fellow old stoners). This weed is honestly the nicest I've had in aaaggges

Seem to be smoking less and less as time marches on though. Am down to around maybe 0.3-0.5g per night, maybe 5 nights per week
seen some tropical banana pics the other day, looks absolutely stunning.
ive been smoking less weed now as ive gotten older and got into hash more. 1-2 sprinkles does me for relaxing/going to bed. i get ya with the less and less.

A friend has just alerted me to a web site that you can order hash n weed from paying in £ or crypto - on clear net, never knew this - sent from UK to UK