• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Where to stash the stash

Smoothsprayh

Greenlighter
Last week we were burglarized. They got the bigscreen TV, some power tools, cash and jewelry.:sus:

I was panicking. 8( I went to the bedroom and the lower drawer of my dresser where my stash and coffee grinder are at was open, as was every drawer and closet in the house. They did not get my stash in a Mason jar.:D

A silver lining in this dark cloud indeed. Where do others hide their stashes, places that nobody thinks of when they are searching or robbing, yet available for easy withdrawal?

If you have a book to sacrifice when this could be what you are looking for. Not much room for a jar though.

hollowedout_book.jpg

Thanks SourTulip,
The empty book is good for cash.
I saw on TV a fake plant with big pot. Pick up the foliage and the pot is in the pot.
Anybody have a clever idea? Show your brilliance!

In a mason jar in the back of a pretty inconspicuous hollowed out spot in a cat scratch tower. There's a piece of carpet that peeled up that lets me wedge it betweenthe carpet and the wall near the ceilingof the cat cubby thing. Can't see it unless you're on all four on ground, can't touch it unless you've already got your forearm all the way in the little cat spot. Plus, the guard cat'll probably make you think twice if she happens to be in there when you put your hand in. =D

Also, if you're not in college or a super poor area, the back of your freezer or fridge can be a pretty good burglary failsafe. It can happen, but I doubt your fridge is going to be trashed the way the rest of your house is.

Personally, I like to keep my stuff hidden in plain site. Invisible if you don't know where it's at, but put your foot on the right shelf, reach behind the right box and grab the right thing and *boom* bong in your hand in about 3 seconds. I developed that habit growing up, never knowing if I'd have to stash everything while I was using it all. :\

Last edited:
Hmm.. When I was younger and felt like I needed to hide it from my parents, it was usually in a jacket pocket, hanging in the closet. I hid my bowls in a shoebox, and a bong would sit in a tight corner between a wall and my laundry basket, usually with an old shirt covering it up. I still hide cash from myself in old coat pockets, I live in Florida so it's never cold enough for them, and burglars don't care about worn out clothes.

Nowadays my pot is almost always in the open, or in my dresser :\

Nowadays my pot is almost always in the open, or in my dresser :\

I always feel noided out leaving a tray full of tree just right out in the open. Never know what could happen with the traffic in my house. 8(

Video game case in my drawer

Hey plmar, I've never seen a "Bluelight Ambassador" before... what exactly does that mean/entail?

I constantly have people in and out of my house that all smoke. Quite honestly i wouldnt mind my friends coming over without me there and smoking my stash cause i know that they always got my back :D

When i was concerned about getting caught i would hide my stash inside an old pair of shoes (works up to about a quarter) or inside an electrical outlet. Just take the screws out and pull the cover off :)

Hope i could help

I measure and bag all of my weed by the gram and just stick all the little bags in big screw-lid vitamin jars and put them in random empty boxes around my house. Who would think of opening an old shipping box or empty camera box looking for my stash.

I measure and bag all of my weed by the gram and just stick all the little bags in big screw-lid vitamin jars and put them in random empty boxes around my house. Who would think of opening an old shipping box or empty camera box looking for my stash.
I just stashed a bunch in old vitamin and laxative jars, in the middle of a bunch of medicine bottles. Sort of right out in the open.
I have a chunk of my stash in a small mason jar, I'm going to place that in the pockets of an suit in my closet. I think several stashes (sort of like diversification) can help prevent loss as well.
This is great. I think some great ideas have been generated that can prevent a tragedy. I am so glad they did not get my stash.
Everyone be safe. Not everybody or the friends of your friends are good. Cops show up unexpectedly with unexpected crime. Kids might be around for some places. Stash that stash. Thanks

Back when I smoked weed every single day relentlessly, I employed several methods to hide my bud. For example, I would arrange books in a bookcase so there is a space behind them that you can't see and wouldn't find unless you reach back there or take all the books off the shelves (which would never happen, they've been gathering dust for years.

Another stash spot I employed was securing my pot (usually in a bag) into the corner of an amplifier from my attempt at learning the guitar. They've been in the same spot for ages so they're not suspicious to any prying eyes.

Now if I was REALLY in the shit with my parents (these were my teen years) I would put it inside of an old fish food box in the cabinet under the upstairs bathroom sink.

Nowadays I don't smoke too much, if I do I only buy enough for the particular session so hiding things is no longer a concern for me =D

I use a spice baggie in a game case in my drawer. Spice baggies and sealed poprocks packets are very good at keeping the weed smell in.

Video game case in my drawer

That is such a classic way to hide your drugs =D

I use gamecube cases in a big plastic drawer with 35 gamecube games. Nobody has gotten close to finding it even when they wanted to.

not for bud but a good place to hide smaller drugs (powder, paper) is inside a record (vinyl) no-one will ever look there.

When I was still living with my patents, I had a 60 c d - changer that had a big front hatch that simultaneously closed an inner hatch that prevented you from getting your hand caught with the inner mechanical bits.
I would lift up the inner latch and stick my stash in there since I never used it for my CDs anyways :p

if you want to put a little effort into it, you can take an empty axe/fragrance spray (with the can being hoolow) and hollow it out, to where you can put your bud, and other valuables in it. It works pretty well, as when i lived with my parents, it use to lay on the floor, and nobody ever looked at it.

If you have an old trophy, from what ive seen they are usually hollow, and easy to take apart. Going with the concept of hiding it in plain sight.

The walls or deep in AC vents, under my water heater (vac sealed). The inside of a washer and dryer (also vac sealed). For large amounts those are good ways.

Keep 7g or less in a spot that's easier to get to for your daily needs.

Also, get some dogs. Gun nut stickers on your car can be a good way to deter people even if you don't own any. Make it appear you're a proud gun owner with dogs. Between the risk of my dogs killing you or me killing you, that sends a pretty good sign to not fuck with me.

Just ideas. Get creative. Even if it means you need to unscrew shit to get to it, that will give you piece of mind.

Lastly, be careful what company you keep and keep an eye out for people watching your routine. Thieves usually case a place before they hit it. Sometimes it's good to change up your routine.

Good luck and stay safe. Sorry you're dealing with this. Just be glad YOU ARE OK. Life is more important than ones stash.

Call me a psycho but I'm a big fan of electrified lock boxes! Ain't no mufucka gonna touch my stash without getting fried!