• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where to purchase testing kits.

konanwarrior

Bluelighter
Sorry if this should be put in another thread, i am new here.
I just want to get a pill testing kit to be safe, as hearing the stories about the love hearts has made me think what is in these things we take.
Just wondering if anyone knows a reliable, U.K online store that sells testing kits, I would like a full set, but a marquis reaction will do if that is all they stock.
Thank you all, Konan.

Google e-z test mate or if you dont mind the wait you can get the whole kit from Australia.

Yeah i would prefer the whole kit, as the ez test are only usuable once arent they? Id rather the solution so I can re use for different batches.
If your allowed to post links what is the australian site? Thanks mate.

I just making sure you guys aren't sourcing on here or talking to any sourcerers. If I see any sourcing I going to tell the principal and tell everyone you have kudees.

ecstasypilltest.com currently sells Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and Simons (+ buffer). I've been told they will soon be releasing Robadope reagent to the public as well. I plan on testing it before it's released to confirm it works. If you wish to have all 5 reagents (which I would recommend) and save yourself shipping (by only having to ship once internationally) I'd recommend waiting till it's released (hopefully another few weeks to a month). Also I've almost completed working on a simple to follow colour reagent chart to go with all 5 reagents. It helps to easily distinguish some of the common adulterants in pills that I've seen over the years. I've done this to help out the harm reduction community (ie you the pill tester) and the good people at ecstasypilltest.com who I feel have done the community a service by bringing back all 5 reagents in (economic) bottle form after they were removed from the market after EZ Test switched to their new expensive ampoule form.