PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Where to continue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnoiter

Greenlighter
So my cat who is just starting to enter the psychedelic realm is wondering which direction to head to and what to try next? My cat has experienced Mushies 3 times all dosed an 8th, dropped acid twice, one trip being 2 tabs and the other being 3. Was sold 25i as lsd (didn't know anything at time)Salvia a couple times (lol) and is experienced with all other drug classes. My cat had the best trip of its life 2 days ago with some friends (3 tabs). Just absolute waves of euphoria/happiness and tripping! My cat is looking to have a profound experience and is wondering what direction to go into? Should I start trying other psychedelics or RCs? Would like to have a spiritual/meaningful trip. Would like to experience DMT, but would want to become more experienced with tripping.
My cat loves losing his mind and going into other dimensions =D

Last edited:
I wasn't aware cats did drugs
Of course they do. Catnip makes them hallucinate, if I remember correctly.

@OP: we don't do do "swim" or "my cat" here. Anyways, there are endless options when you look towards RCs, so you have to decide what you're looking for and then see what fits the bill.

In terms of intense spiritual experiences, I consistently hear that 4-aco-dmt is pretty awesome. I've never tried it myself. I enjoyed 4-aco-met but it's more visual and less spiritual in my experience. 4-ho-mipt felt fairly spiritual to me--I think it's probably worth a shot. Personally, I've loved my experiences on DOC, but some people seem to get mixed results on it.

Finally, the most spiritual, introspective, life-changing trips of my life happened on lsa extracted from hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. They're dirt cheap. But the nausea is no joke, so be prepared for it. Extracting it into alcohol or cold water seems to help a lot in this regard, however.

Otherwise, I'd suggest dpt, dmt, maybe 2c-e, maybe mescaline.

Not trying to be funny but I'm pretty sure the rules of this forum state that you aren't supposed to try and hide the fact that you are doing the drugs by saying it was a pet or anything of that nature.

Personally I would try more LSD but that's because I love LSD. What experience did you like most? Did you have difficulties with either substance? Another thing I would experiment with would be the setting rather than the substance. Tripping in different places at different times can greatly affect how things go.

Whats the point of wasting your time trying to be funny? I'm just asking a question. I understand you're mad at life because all your deep psychological and abandonment issues.

And this here is exactly why you're not going to receive helpful advice; and rightly so.

Read the rules before you post. Maybe then you'll save yourself some ridicule and perhaps not look like an idiot.

No lol, someone could've just told me nicely (interesting fact did) because obviously I didn't know. Sorry for no realizing that before posting. I will go read the rules

No lol, ignorance is no excuse when shit's right in your face.

hbC4EmK.jpg

To answer your question just a little - DMT, imo/ime, isn't that big of a deal. Sure, the trip itself might be significantly more intense (my tolerance seems to stop me from properly breaking through etc so I can't speak for everyone), but given the short duration, almost guaranteed euphoria, and practically zero down-regulation of receptors etc, it might be a good way to go. Given the lack of tolerance build up, you can titrate your dosage very easily (assuming you use an effective ROA like vapourising), starting low enough that you might only get threshold effects without worrying about "wasting your trip" and having to wait 2 weeks to try again. Don't even have to wait half an hour :)

Hi there and welcome to bluelight. As with any community anywhere it is recommended to familiarise oneself with the rules before joining in - we don't have that many and they are pretty simple. You can find them in my signature or at the top of every page in PD. I look forward to seeing more posts from you after you've read them as you do seem quite eloquent and reasonable unlike a lot of people who jump straight in.

Status
Not open for further replies.