• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Where to buy grinder and papers

Tobacco dealer down your street? Go to the center of big cities and you also have headshops.

Gas stations, Head Shops, Bodegas

Throw out the receipt and don't use a credit card

Are you taking the piss?

Well, I am sure you could google something and order it and well if you don't have a credit card you just suck at life.

Dude I made a pipe out of an apple when I was a kid. Where there is a will there is a way.

Well i dont want to pipe people might tgink im a crackhead i just want papers roach ciggaretes and grinder

Well, I am sure you could google something and order it and well if you don't have a credit card you just suck at life.
Where did that come from? I don't have a credit card...

OP: Go to any ghetto ass gas station, sex shop, head shop, tobacco shop, Rite Aid (and many drug stores) has corn cob pipes (your gonna need a screen), just look around town really lotta places have papers and wraps. Or you can order on the internet with your credit card if your one of the cool kids like dopemaster and got a credit card.

But i have no id and look underage come on whats the secret to getting served

oh really? you cant figure out how to buy a grinder and papers? come the fuck on. And you look underage??? cuz on 90% of all of your posts you claim to be a doctor. you also try to advertise specific online games. I hope the mods kick you off.