• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Where should I inject meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't even remember my post in this thread...but didn't you say something about shooting up "hands free" into your foot? I don't really see how that ones possible unless you can hit yourself with your other foot? IDK, shooting meth will turn you into weird looking, sketchy mother fucker, but if you wanna do it!

I meant shooting up in a way where I could use both hands to do it. In places like feet, ankles, legs, etc. Not in places like arms, hands, etc. Not "hands free". I think you must have understood my post incorrectly. "Hands free" would be ridiculous.

its not that u offended me. people are trying to help u. the absolute best advice a fledgling junkie can get and take is dont shoot up. i shot up and it literally killed me in 08. was it worth it, hell no and i havent done it again. if i wasnt with my buddy when i fell out, id be dead, two other people in that house wanted to drag me into the street and leave me there. luckily my buddy is a huge biker and told them to fuk off and he called 911....do what ur gonna do i guess....... /shrugs

I've already shot up enough times that I'm not going to quit. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.