European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where is Tranced?

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
I been trying to get hold of him for one week now and did not expect this.

His phone is still ringing too.

Can someone tell him to please get in contact with me.

Thanks

He takes longish regular breaks from the forum but odd he's not picking up the phone - is it definitely his present number and not one you've had for ages that he can't access?

Hey man, I'm here, don't worry.

I had some pregabalin induced seizures (which is a first) on two seperate occasions and they kind of shook me up; I couldn't really be dealing with phones; too bright, confusing, and I had debilitating anxiety & phones seemed to trigger brain zaps/tremors. Thankfully not a grand mal, but a warning nonetheless.

I've done the exact same thing I did with benzos and took such ridiculous amounts of pregabalin (and before that gabapentin that they've simply stopped working, but I was necking them anyway, until the seizure came.

His phone is still ringing too.

I had my phone in do not disturb and fully expected it to go to voicemail and figured people would just think I'd been temporarily blackpilled by klaus schaub or something. Seriously though if I'd known my phone was ringing all that time I'd have probably not bothered, because that paints the picture I was igorning when I was there, which I wasn't. <3

He takes longish regular breaks from the forum but odd he's not picking up the phone - is it definitely his present number and not one you've had for ages that he can't access?

Ahh you know me so well. =D

I'm a bit like a bluelight gandalf really, probably trying to take down sauron with a k-hole or some shit.

The Irony is, I can't get in touch with @elgoucho9 now, and his phones just ringing too. We can still hear it ringing if you put it in do not disturb, mate!

Seriously, get in touch because now I'm worried about you. x

You were also right to worry man. I've had a nightmare myself. Lost my phone in a taxi after that whole incident i got assaulted/tortured/extorted.

Sent you a number by PM bro ring that. Only way of contact I've got atm. Ring or text and i will call you back,

Reunited FTR people; what happened to elgoucho is fucking horrendous. Love you man. <3 xx