• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Where is human rat heaven located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I saw a documentary on YouTube

Where scientists gave a button to lab rats that gave them a dose of meth

And they got addicted

And yet when they gave those rats a rat heaven with 9 different female rats to mate with

The rate still had the buttons available, the rats refused to less the button because they where happy

Where exactly can I find the human version of this for free?

i not a welthy person to just buy that service

Sorry if this is spam, but this question had to be asked

Admins? Anyone?

Throw your mom out and then host a party with lots of cocaine and alcohol...you'll get some pussy

no they ignored the females and pushed the button until they died. That was the study that directly stimulated the pleasure reward pathway without drugs. They stimulated themselves repeatedly until death I think.

They actually hooked a few humans up to this.

Pretty sure you can find a solid account in this book

This book is very good and contains a wealth of information about the brain and addiction. I originally had a sample linked and then later that audio version. But its all been taken off the internet. I would recommend borrowing a copy from the library. Here is a short article and a NPR radio program about the book.

Sorry @Hugs For Drugs but you're getting a formal warning for this shit. I've told you way too many times and with what have been apparently, too few consequences. These are conversations to have with yourself after the day is done and you're under the covers... never to be shared with others... for a reason. It's not the end of the world, but you need to make some kind of attempt to match what your peers are willing to do here in regard to respect for the rules and process of our forums. We are an academic community and dusorganization and nonsense is the enemy of such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.