• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where: GC/MS testing of a RC?

Xavior

Greenlighter
I'm interested in testing the purity of a few different samples of methoxetamine (3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE).

Are there any suggestions? I live in the USA and have never conducted a purity test before so I have absolutely no clue what my best option is (safety, reliability, cost-effectiveness).

I see that ecstasydata.org can do a test on "powders" for $120... How exactly can I retrieve the results in a way that I can understand - it explains the very basics of how to send the sample and money, but there is no full explanation on how long the process takes and how I may retrieve my results.

I'm interested in testing the purity of a few different samples of methoxetamine (3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE).

Are there any suggestions? I live in the USA and have never conducted a purity test before so I have absolutely no clue what my best option is (safety, reliability, cost-effectiveness).

I see that ecstasydata.org can do a test on "powders" for $120... How exactly can I retrieve the results in a way that I can understand - it explains the very basics of how to send the sample and money, but there is no full explanation on how long the process takes and how I may retrieve my results.
Typically the results will appear on the site within a month. They will only tell you about active-chemical impurities, and will not tell you the actual purity of the sample

Typically the results will appear on the site within a month. They will only tell you about active-chemical impurities, and will not tell you the actual purity of the sample

Not true entirely, ecstasydata will test your sample and post it on the site, with the ratios of all active chemicals in the pills. They cant post the exact dosage of the chemicals, due to DEA regulations

its a great site, with great results, and you support a good cause

I'm not sure that I understand. Would the EcstacyData/GCMS test be useful in determining the quality of a MXE sample?

I'm not sure that I understand. Would the EcstacyData/GCMS test be useful in determining the quality of a MXE sample?
yes and no. it would tell you you if any MXE is present or any other active drug compounds, but would not tell you if any inactive cuts or fillers have been used. only other drugs adulterants, not common dilluting(cutting) inert chemicals like titanium dioxide or celluose. From my understanding, you may find your sample MXE : 1 even if it's 50% inert

Last edited:
yes and no. it would tell you you if any MXE is present or any other active drug compounds, but would not tell you if any inactive cuts or fillers have been used. only other drugs adulterants, not common dilluting(cutting) inert chemicals like titanium dioxide or magnesium stereate to my knowledge. So you may find your sample MXE : 1 even if it's 50% silica

Ahhh, I see.. Is there such a test that would show quality of the chemical's manufacturing?

Ahhh, I see.. Is there such a test that would show quality of the chemical's manufacturing?
I think the edata lab technicians would have an idea, however the DEA has instructed them not to release quantitative data about the findings in the samples, aside from only the ratios of different drugs found in the samples tested. So I'm not sure how YOU would get to read the whole results :(