• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Where does meth come from?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Where does meth come from?

Does meth come from Mexico or Colombia? Does meth mostly come from meth labs in the US or drug cartel in Mexico?

Is the drug cartel big on meth or mostly they are into other drugs?

From labs super gigantic and tiny, in homes, buildings, etc. even from like DIY "labs" in motel rooms, in rural areas in caravans/trailers, etc.

I never did this as I usually drink tea I bring in tea bags with me, and go out for a coffee, but I read some article about how the coffee pots in hotel rooms like the glass carafe type with the imitation Melitta blotter paper filters and heating device,how you never want to use those to drink coffee or heat up water as people put chems in them and use them to make meth.

I read some article about how the coffee pots in hotel rooms like the glass carafe type with the imitation Melitta blotter paper filters and heating device,how you never want to use those to drink coffee or heat up water as people put chems in them and use them to make meth.
That sounds like some ridiculous fear mongering

From labs super gigantic and tiny, in homes, buildings, etc. even from like DIY "labs" in motel rooms, in rural areas in caravans/trailers, etc.

I never did this as I usually drink tea I bring in tea bags with me, and go out for a coffee, but I read some article about how the coffee pots in hotel rooms like the glass carafe type with the imitation Melitta blotter paper filters and heating device,how you never want to use those to drink coffee or heat up water as people put chems in them and use them to make meth.
So it is mostly coming from meth labs in the US.

That sounds like some ridiculous fear mongering
Go away little boy. I know you are a troll or stalker obsessed with me and others here, but there is something called real life. You need to go outside more, and stop living in theory.

Many meth cooks do make it in hotel or motel rooms.

I am not from the areas in the news articles however when I lived in moderate and large cities in various different regions of my country meth cooks or chemists did set up and make it and sell in local hotel and motel rooms. These were not expensive resort or luxury hotels but I don't doubt that some cooks/chemists do it here as well but more moderate priced hotels. Whitney Houston and her trash "husband" Bobby Brown made freebase cocaine and crack in more expensive hotel rooms while on tour. So did all of the members and roadies of the dead. At least they never got burned like Richard Pryor did.

So it is mostly coming from meth labs in the US.
In the USA and Canada some is made in domestic labs but most is from Mexico.

In Europe most is from East-Central or Eastern European countries such as Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, and many of the ex-Soviet countries, and of course Netherlands and Belgium, and some are in the Baltic states such as Lithuania. It gets smuggled into Italy, Greece, and Spain from labs in the Middle East, Arabic countries, Western Asia, and Levant.

In Australia there are labs both large and small but a lot is made in East Asian countries: Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, China, North Korea, probably Japan.

No. More than ~90-95% of the meth available in north america comes from mexico, it has been that way for 10-20 years.
Btw all the evidence shows that it's d-methamphetamine with a pretty high average purity.
Is it that most government and police in Mexico are corrupted and allow the drug cartel to get really big and traffic it? where as in the US when some thing gets started the police and DEA raid it? So nothing can get really any where in the US and that is why the US lacks big or medium size drug cartel in the US?

The primary trafficking group is known as La Eme:

Is it that most government and police in Mexico are corrupted and allow the drug cartel to get really big and traffic it? where as in the US when some thing gets started the police and DEA raid it? So nothing can get really any where in the US and that is why the US lacks big or medium size drug cartel in the US?

No, most government and police in Mexico are NOT corrupted. Most of them are hardcore Catholics.

14mexico-image-superJumbo-v2.jpg

These men would probably take a bullet for you.

The problem is that 99% of money in México is drug money. If we could have only got NAFTA in about five years earlier we could have beat the drug money into the country. But Mr. Gallardo and his cousin el Chapo not only had distribution routes set up into the US dope, they got a money laundering system into place before anyone figured out we had to stop them. Oops, too late.

Note the masks in the photos above because if the drug gangs knew who those guys were, it might make things difficult on the soldiers.

So if you manage to get a loan to start a business in Mexico, guess the ultimate source of that money? Drug people. No one knows who is bought out because everyone is bought out. If you took a loan from someone to start a farm, start a bank or upgrade a hospital, you are bought out. Even if you don't know it. One day somebody might come to ask you for a little favor. You don't want to cooperate? No problem, the gangsters are not hard, but now you have to sell your business and leave. Good luck getting another loan if you do not cooperate. Every politician is bought out, especially the ones that don't know it.

Want to start an anti-drug political party in Mexico? No problem, people will give you a bit of money to do so but you will come to find that the people who are funding you are themselves drug dealers and they want to control what you are allowed to say.

How could it get any worse? A lot of ways, actually. If you've lived in a mob neighborhood you can sell how well these guys take care of the place. I think Carlos Slim is worse than the drug gangs, and most mine union guys are going to be worse I'd guess.

America is worse off because although drug people don't really run our country (Kennedy died for this), we let oligarchs and tech people and Fauci run it.

Kiki tried to put a stop to all this but he's not really doing so well these days.

Kiki-Camarena.jpeg

Go away little boy. I know you are a troll or stalker obsessed with me and others here, but there is something called real life. You need to go outside more, and stop living in theory.

Many meth cooks do make it in hotel or motel rooms.

I am not from the areas in the news articles however when I lived in moderate and large cities in various different regions of my country meth cooks or chemists did set up and make it and sell in local hotel and motel rooms. These were not expensive resort or luxury hotels but I don't doubt that some cooks/chemists do it here as well but more moderate priced hotels. Whitney Houston and her trash "husband" Bobby Brown made freebase cocaine and crack in more expensive hotel rooms while on tour. So did all of the members and roadies of the dead. At least they never got burned like Richard Pryor did.

Wow same type of source as cops overdosing from being in the same room as fentanyl. Super believable, definitely must be happening all the time

It's cute that you think I care about you when this is only the second time I've encountered your nonsense on this site. Wanna go on a date?

One time I hit up this random old dude for a bag, he says he needs to take the money but has me wait at his place with his wife and at least 5 little kids so thats fine. Time passes, more time, hours. Freaking out from the second hour, starting to think he really has just swapped his whole family for few hundred bucks?! More hours pass but his wife is chill and still being nice so... 6 hours, 8 hours in & I'm freaking out, really weird way to get ripped off, no idea if I should leave or fight the lady or what?! ALL afternoon and night. Literally 15 hours later he finally comes back with awesome shit and I finally realise he was cooking up a storm the whole time ..!! So you really never know til you know

Where does meth come from?

Does meth come from Mexico or Colombia? Does meth mostly come from meth labs in the US or drug cartel in Mexico?

Is the drug cartel big on meth or mostly they are into other drugs?

Mexican meth trees. Some have been imported into the US by now.