• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Where do you keep your reagents?

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Unsure if this is the right place to post. But anyway, I recently bought a ton of reagents. (Gotta test your drugs, folks!) so how does everyone here store them? I’m asking not just about temperature and light exposure but like a container for them that keeps them from jostling around. I was considering getting a medicine travel bag, like I use for my scripts, but I’m nervous about grabbing the wrong bag when I’m going somewhere and need my meds. Does anyone have any good storage solutions? What kind of box or bin or bag do you use? LMK, thanks!

I believe they're best in the refrigerator, preferably with some light protection. Dancesafe provides a black velcro bag with some of their kits - maybe something like that?

You could also look at things from somewhere like 'the container store' - that's where we got our current 'vape tray' (where we keep all of our juices and pods).

I keep my refrigerated. The only time they see room temperature is festivals. I can usually get 18-24mos out of them, sometimes longer. Assuming they come fresh.

When you travel, you can always keep them in a cooler for added protection.

-GC

I store any long term "items" in vacuum sealed bags ( "food savers" i think they are called) with those moisturizer packets added.
no wicking packets with foodstuffs. ;)