PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

where can i get blotters tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topmid

Bluelighter
i got these blotters of "acid." i was told that it's not lsd-25, he just said "25, 2c something" lol. i don't mind though, i like to experiment with different psychedelics. although, i would love to know what chemical it actually is. is there a place i can send it to or go to that can possibly test it and figure out what it is? i haven't tried it yet, as i don't have a lot of free time. but everyone i know that has tried it has loved it. i'm just curious...

I don't think you are going to get blotters tested, the amount of chemical on them is too small for NMR analysis I think...

edit: obviously got that wrong

Last edited:
the amount of chemical on them is too small for NMR analysis I think...

it's more than enough for several NMRs, even GC/MS or LC/MS... you underestimate how sensitive these are!

Chances are it's 25c-NBOMe.

25I-NBOMe.

be careful, you might wanna read this before tripping too often on 25i, or ever..

25I-NBOMe.

be careful, you might wanna read this before tripping too often on 25i, or ever..

Natural selection at work. Don't be a complete moron and this won't happen. I don't want to say that someone deserved to die, but the fucking bag was labeled with exactly what it contained. What more information do people need? Sigh.

25I-NBOMe.

It could be any one of the 25 series. Don't assume anything.

The guy you got it from told you it wasn't acid. So there's no point for testing it. You can get an Ehrlich's reagent from EZTest for the future though. That will tell you if it's LSD or not.

I hate when people refer to this stuff as acid. You even know it's not and still called it acid. Hopefully whoever put the 25i on the paper knew what they were doing. Your life may depend on it. If the guy who laid my acid blotter fucked up i am not going to die. The substance you are taking is not safe like acid, so please refrain from referring to it as acid.

It could be any one of the 25 series. Don't assume anything.

The guy you got it from told you it wasn't acid. So there's no point for testing it. You can get an Ehrlich's reagent from EZTest for the future though. That will tell you if it's LSD or not.

I'm only assuming that because that's all the "acid" you'll find around here (northern VA)

Natural selection at work. Don't be a complete moron and this won't happen. I don't want to say that someone deserved to die, but the fucking bag was labeled with exactly what it contained. What more information do people need? Sigh.

I guess you're right, but hey, im just letting him know that 25i can be dangerous

You can use ehrlichs reagent to test for the present of an indole.
As far as I know this will rule out phenethylamines, but it will only indicate the presence f a tryptamine, not necessarily lsd

Two words: Black Light

Real LSD will glow under a black light. (Other things will too of course, but not NBOME's I know because I've tried putting nbome blotters under a black light and they don't glow.)

^Since most Blotter-papers glow by itself under blacklight depending on the colour, motive etc this is no reliable method.
-
The NBOMe's are not active when swallowed, so this can rule them out too but better test with Ehrlich these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.