L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where can i find a like minded girl

viridarius

Bluelighter
So I've been noticing that almost all girls my age are pretty antidrug except for weed and it makes dating very frustrating. I do stims when I'm hanging with friends and sometimes as a sexual enhancer. Also, I'm very intrested with using psychedelics to augment my meditational and religious practice. The issue I'm having is that whenever I talk about any of this to girls I'm dating they usually tell me to stop because they don't like it. This bothers me because though i haven't tripped much, psychedelic use has become part of who i am and my religious practice through a few deep meaningful trips that I've had and i consider myself a psychonaut. While I could be happy with a girl that was okay with my psychedelic use(which I've only found once. Also i feel like i should clarify that its never my stim use they object too.) what i really want is a girl who i can share this part of my life with, someone i can talk about psychedelic experiences with and discuss things we learned or thought of while tripping. Someone who gets it. Basically what Im wanting to know is, where are all the like minded girls at? I read trip reports of boyfriend and girlfriends/husbands and wifes tripping together and I want something like that. Where can i find something like that?

I found most of these girls in the underground psychedelic "doof" scene; it's somewhat like a burning man atmosphere except on a miniature scale with an emphasis on the music. I spent my early twenties navigating this scene; it served it's purpose and i've since moved on in a different direction.. but the type of girls your describing would be here; there's a huge emphasis on psychedelia.

The biggest gatherings are ones like OZORA (Hungary) BOOM (Portugal) Burning Man (USA) Rainbow Serpent (Australia).

So I've been noticing that almost all girls my age are pretty antidrug except for weed and it makes dating very frustrating. I do stims when I'm hanging with friends and sometimes as a sexual enhancer. Also, I'm very intrested with using psychedelics to augment my meditational and religious practice. The issue I'm having is that whenever I talk about any of this to girls I'm dating they usually tell me to stop because they don't like it. This bothers me because though i haven't tripped much, psychedelic use has become part of who i am and my religious practice through a few deep meaningful trips that I've had and i consider myself a psychonaut. While I could be happy with a girl that was okay with my psychedelic use(which I've only found once. Also i feel like i should clarify that its never my stim use they object too.) what i really want is a girl who i can share this part of my life with, someone i can talk about psychedelic experiences with and discuss things we learned or thought of while tripping. Someone who gets it. Basically what Im wanting to know is, where are all the like minded girls at? I read trip reports of boyfriend and girlfriends/husbands and wifes tripping together and I want something like that. Where can i find something like that?

Have you tried an app called grindr? If not, you shoukd

Being with a girl that is okay with drug usage and engages in it with you can either be a great thing or very destructive.

How old are you? Maybe it's just my area but girls love to party around here.

Personally I'd be glad if a girl just smoked weed.

How old are you? Maybe it's just my area but girls love to party around here.

Personally I'd be glad if a girl just smoked weed.
20. Don't get me wrong girls love to party around here but where i live partying means alcohol, weed, maybe coke and there's a lot of stigma around drugs other then those three. Like I was out partying with a girl who i was dating at the time and she was doing lines of coke every hour or so. We ran into some guy that was selling acid and i was going to buy some. The girl got livid with me for wanting "to do such a bad drug."

I met my boyfriend when I was 19. Of course, I didn't think drugs were okay then. But he educated me on them. Although I don't do psychedelics (anxiety), I can appreciate them. I also know many other females who use them. You need to find the psy scene in your area. It's got to exist.
Anyone who thinks acid is worse than coke needs some education.

You try and meet smart, intellectual women and you present psychedelic use as a means of self-cultivation and a spiritual experience. Show them that you've researched it well and treat it with respect. You're not just an immature kid wanting to get fucked up. A smart girl will see past the reasons why other people look all drug use in the same way.

Also, try anti-establishment groups like local libertarian or anarchist groups. Extreme music scenes. Art scenes. Girls with lots of tattoos. Girls with Grateful Dead stickers on their cars.

I met my boyfriend when I was 19. Of course, I didn't think drugs were okay then. But he educated me on them. Although I don't do psychedelics (anxiety), I can appreciate them. I also know many other females who use them. You need to find the psy scene in your area. It's got to exist.
Anyone who thinks acid is worse than coke needs some education.

Oh that´s for sure. No doubt about that.

I think some girls tend to always see a future in the relationship. Once drugs get on its ways they prefer to talk about something else.
I don´t think it´s easy to do psychedelics and date at the same time. Unless you are only staying with a woman for fun, it´s difficult to imagine a couple spending their days using acid. I am not saying this is either good or bad. It simply takes you to somewhere else where relations are difficult to grow.

you can change peoples opinions over time, but only if they are intelligent and into new things.

also how old are you?

that girl doing coke and slagging off acid is really simple. cokes so bad for the soul

you can change peoples opinions over time, but only if they are intelligent and into new things.

also how old are you?

that girl doing coke and slagging off acid is really simple. cokes so bad for the soul
I already said i was 19. And i guess I'm just having trouble finding those kinds of girls. Maybe its the area I live in. Right now I live in the southeastern part of the U.S.A.

Ehhh just get out there.... don't push it shes out there.... I live in Alabama I thought all hope was lost but there are some good people here too

shit im actually debating going sober because of this very thing lol...its hard to meet a girl that is productive(works, takes care of herself) that also likes to partake in some harder drugs once in awhile..i have found one and she was crazy..they are hard to find but im sure they are out there ..if i got sober and found just a sober girl though, i think we would run into boredom...all the girls around here love weed and booze, well i hate booze and weed is ok if there is nothing else around..

Hmm... I never tripped. (Interested ). But it is apart of my partners life. I honestly don't know where you would meet those "kind" of girls. We met online.

If you are older it is even harder to find a compatible person. I have resigned myself to keeping secrets when it comes to drug use %), while remaining in a monogamous relationship.

Being with a girl that is okay with drug usage and engages in it with you can either be a great thing or very destructive.

^This. After awhile you'll develop a greater appreciation for your more drug naive female counterparts.

That being said, substance friendly musical exhibitions are generally the best place (esp. the jam band and electronic scenes).

i live in the Southeastern US too and I've found that big university campuses have some pretty girls that are into MDMA, etc.