• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where can I buy a Sharpz Kit online?

hey splatt, the other month in brisbane i found in the area i was staying in very hard to find a pharmacy that stocked syringes, or so they said. anyway after scouring on my fuckn crutches and big leg brace for some hour i gave in and headed down to queen mall. got knocked back a few times until i asked where there was a place that had them, and went straight there and did my thing.

i thought it was the norm for all, if not most pharmacies here in qld to stock them. not sure if im used to that because i live in a place of 50,000 people.

do you think these places were just avoiding selling them to me? or are there a lot that dont stock them down there. this has been my first hassle in brisbane.

Its upto their discretion. Its a possible utentsil. But its not regulated as it makes no sense... you cant buy them in coles, but you can buy them anonymously at a vending machine....
It is against harm reduction but I can see how old people waiting in line for their lipitor and heart medication and what not wouldnt wanna see a scabby junkie wlaking it pushing in line yelling out I NEED PICKS!@#$ and getting impatient and agressive if they know the store sells them.

But to me its more like going to a texas convienience store and being told "you best be keep walking there BOY" *pump, aim* cos youre black

if you're in the lower end of QLD. The chemist at Tugun hands you them with a smile, but they put cigarette filters in there, satill with the paper around them, not real micronfitlers. Same as the one at Mermaid Mall

Last edited:
i definately felt be-littled with a few of the reactions that i got. i dont exactly resemble a "junky" nor resemble their mannerisms.

I've been knocked back by old bitches buying 3ml measuring plungers, she asked four times before she started just selling them to me.. out of like 5 prescriptionbitches she'd always be thew one that would serve me. Im talking ones without syringes... I just said its for a rare medecine called Xyrem where measurements have to be exact and I'm like one in fifty people this medication is prescribed for... hey I didn't lie too much! ;)

Where as a younger one there just hands over sharps, syringes, swabs etc...

Surfers chemist is open till 12 every night btw and they normally just hand over sharp kits although the guy can ask a question or two sometimes, if one of the ladies don't serve you first. Just say your picking up them for your friend, if they ask if they have diabetes just say yes. Swabs, water vials and filters are also not even behind the counter, just on shelves..

To the OP - the needle exchanges in NT are run by the NT AIDS and hepatitis council (NTAHC) - they've got em in Darwin, Alice & Palmerston. Best bet is to go to one of them and pick up a box of a hundred - should keep you out of trouble for a few days...

16-18g!!! Hope that's not for injecting anything at all :eek: Piercing maybe? I've seen 18g drawing up needles for steroids (no points) - most needle exchanges will stock 19g at least - also for drawing up; not injecting.

Yeh once used a 18G one.. blue tips arent they?... fucking cained and was hard to use.. never again..