• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where can i buy a pill tester kit?

Ravin90s

Greenlighter
Hi all,
So Ive spent all afternoon looking at threads and reading info about pill tester kits and where to buy them, but now i have some concerns about where i can purchase them in Adelaide or online.

I read in another thread about buying test kits locally so I went into off ya tree in Adelaide today and the girl said they don't have them and for me to try online. :( (maybe i looked like a copper IDK) lol

I read that some people have had trouble ordering them online from overseas (customs not letting them in etc.) or simply not being sent out at all.8(

Ive tried clicking on the enlighten link in PR but that isn't working either....getting frustrated all i want is a kit to test some pills how hard can it be? so anyway i thought the easiest way was to post my own thread.

I'm happy to buy it online from inside Australia

Cheers

There's a link at the top of Pillreports that directs you - or you can simply visit

www.ednyron.com and check them out :). They were changing products to the single one use vial kits so it may be worth you checking out www.dancesafe.org as these have the standard bottle testers (which IMHO are better if your planning on doing a lot of testing at home).

Hope that helps

Thanks for your help Bearlove but both those links seem to be sending from outside Australia, I dont think customs will let them in. Is there a website somewhere that sends testers from inside Australia?

I think they are legal mate ? I am 99% sure I read on a government website they are 100% legal...

http://www.ez-test.com.au/ is out of Australia however I'm not sure how legit the site is :? I have never used it and know noone that has in fact...

I would use:

They are the best supplier IMO.

I have used them before and their service is top notch. Clicking the banner also sponsors pillreports.com :)

A little FYI you can get similar marquis testers to the ones 'eztest' now offers on amazon for nearly the same price... Nothing wrong with shopping around...

Thanks for your help mate.......I decided to go with chemical generation last night as they still sell marquis/mandelin testers in bottle form here in Australia.
$30aud each includes delivery. Will post again if/when they arrive.....fingers crossed

Thought I would re post.......Ordered my tester from chemical generation last Thursday came today being Wednesday

Anyone new to BL and living in Australia looking to buy Marquis and Mandelin tester I highly recommend using these guys

www.chemicalgeneration.com.au

:)

i ordered from eztest.com and havent received anything yet from them its going on over a month now? does anyone have a good way to contact them?

i ordered from eztest.com and havent received anything yet from them its going on over a month now? does anyone have a good way to contact them?

a lad on PR had some trouble with eztest.NL a few weeks back = only sent half his order.

Hi just thought I'd make a note that those who want the bottle test kits rather than the newer less accurate, more expensive EZ Test vials, there is a seller on ebay in Australia that is selling bottle test kits.
jhttmo.jpg
As you can see the kit contains: MARQUIS, MANDELIN, MECKE & SIMONS. Here is the link to the item on ebay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ecstasy-Pill-Drug-Test-Kit-/170946288762?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3803324999393850391&_qi=RTM742988

If that link is dead you can search for "pill test kit" on ebay. Oh and if you wonder what I meant by less accurate and more expensive vial kits I'll explain. The bottle kits you can add the powder of your substance to a drop of reagent on a plate and more slowly watch the different colours developing and changing. With the vials you are more likely to see one blurry colour and of course you only get one use and you throw it away.

---Update--
Okay so I've contacted the ebay seller: pdod8107 . He said for now he'll sell the kits on ebay but soon he'll open his own website: ecstasypilltest.com. As you may well be aware no one is selling Robadope reagent any more since EZ Test stopped selling the bottle kits and moved to the more expensive vial kits. I've found Robadope to work well enough for me an show reactions for MDA and all the 2C-x and 2C-T-x chemicals I've tested. I'd recommend if you want to see Robadope reagent again contact the ebay seller/manufactuer: pdod8107 and ask him if he'll consider selling it.

Last edited:
This is really good news for the community - so many people have been looking for these bottle testers since EZTEST changed over to the one use vials.

Thanks Ekstasis-/ /7, As soon as this site is up and running we will probably have an advert on Pillreports.