• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

When will the w/ds end

The worst actual 'pain' I feel comes in the form of leg pains like you wouldn't believe.

Your calves just fucking burn with pain. It feels like the pain is deep inside the bone and comes all the way out to your skin. It REALLY hurts.

The only other real physical pain I feel is in my back. My muscles become so tense and tight that sitting feels like someone has a tourniquet and is twisting and twisting all day long.

There is of course the brutal headache but that seems to be the easiest to get rid of.

I think that the pain really varies from person to person. For me, its a horrendous back ache, to the point where is is nearly impossible to sit up.

hey

(this may sound really weird or out of place but "I" think it could help.

Try seeing a chinese herbalist, you would be surprised what they might give you.

digital

^^ That's a good idea that I've never even considered...
If you have a family doctor or shrink that you think you can be upfront with, you might consider that route, also, because they might be able to prescribe something to help ease your WD, or refer you to someone who can...:\

liquidheaven, and to others, how do you get rid of the headache? To me, it sounds like the worst symptom is the headache. A truly horrific headache is the worst pain of all, I believe.

And the way to get rid of withdrawal induced headache... is it the same to get rid of any other headache?

CreativeRandom said:
liquidheaven, and to others, how do you get rid of the headache? To me, it sounds like the worst symptom is the headache. A truly horrific headache is the worst pain of all, I believe.

And the way to get rid of withdrawal induced headache... is it the same to get rid of any other headache?

I've never gotten a headache kicking dope. Insane- INSANE back ache though- can't walk kind of back ache- doesn't help that I also get sneezing fits (like 15-20 in a row) while kicking- and that makes the back problems 10 times worse.

But the ultimate answer is, there's only so much you can do for w/d's especially a "cold kick." I loaded up on advil, immodium and benedryl as that's all I had. Sucked ass, but I made it through.

Really depends on how bad you want it, and how long you can hole up.

cheers
doc

It's like a head-ache but different more like a hole in my head instead of a pounding and it's already gone which is great ,
this is my first wd and exactly like swybs describes i thought i had a really bad flu for 2 days ,hardly sleep since 4, but really felt like hell and my pupils just as big as on on e , so that got me thinking , also the nastyness was much nastyer for me because i didn't see it coming , I thought I had no withdrawals but they started the day after I cried hurray no WD (its from eaten poppy pods with benzo's and or codeine ) unlike swybs.

must say im really happy im kinda feeling better, especially the stomach , no more diarhoea , guess these are still my baby withdrawals or honeymoon , also has to do with the nature of pod tea, morphine is more a body high so more of a body withdrawal?