• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When will it be safe to take my MDMA?

thebibbtybobbtyboo

Greenlighter
I take around 4-8 benedryl everyday to help me sleep. I'VE been doing so for 6 years.

Recently, I came into some X pills But I'm a bit worried my DPH use will cause a potentially fatal interaction. I'm worried that it might have built up in my system and that might effect my roll, with deadly consequences.

So here's my question: when will it be safe to take the MDMA?Can I do it immediately after I come down from DPH and no longer feel the effects? Or should I wait a week or two to flush my system?

Please and Thanks!

DPH & MDMA are booth metabolized by the same cytochrome (P450). If that really makes any difference, I don't know. But in theory that may potentiate one of the drugs. Half life for DPH is 3 - 13 h. So if you take MDMA 24 or 48 h after your last DPH, I'd be very surprised if there were to be any dangerous interaction. As DPH is both old and common, any bad interaction ought to be known. I found one article of a 14 y o girl who died taking 5 extacy tablets who had also taken DPH. But the amount of MDMA was enough apparently enough to kill her.