• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin When will I stop throwing up after doing heroin?

Gemini666

Greenlighter
I've been doing heroin (snorting) regularly (almost every day) for the past 3 weeks. It still makes me really sick. I did it at around 2 pm today, it's 9 pm, and I just threw up again. If I do smaller amounts and just get a nice buzz I don't feel sick, but if I actually want to get high (like today) I end up feeling like shit. Sometimes the drip itself is so gross I will throw up, it makes me want to start shooting up because I can't enjoy my high when I'm gagging and trying not to puke. Anyway, do you think it was just because I took a day off yesterday and went too heavy today? Or do I just have a really sensitive stomach? When will I stop throwing up after getting high????

It happens to everyone when theyre first starting out and do too much. You need to start small and work your way up SLOWLY. This will usually stop once you become tolerant.

And for Gods sake, DO NOT become an IV user just because of that! That's a road you want to avoid at all costs my friend. And plus it would probably just make your vomiting issue worse. If you absolutely can't stand the drip then just plug it.

Haha alright, well like I said just work your way up slowly. Don't just do a bunch at once, maybe divide up what you normally do and do it over the course of an hour.

I've been doing heroin (snorting) regularly (almost every day) for the past 3 weeks. It still makes me really sick. I did it at around 2 pm today, it's 9 pm, and I just threw up again. If I do smaller amounts and just get a nice buzz I don't feel sick, but if I actually want to get high (like today) I end up feeling like shit. Sometimes the drip itself is so gross I will throw up, it makes me want to start shooting up because I can't enjoy my high when I'm gagging and trying not to puke. Anyway, do you think it was just because I took a day off yesterday and went too heavy today? Or do I just have a really sensitive stomach? When will I stop throwing up after getting high????

It sounds like you're​ just taking too much. IMO you should just consider yourself lucky that you don't enjoy heroin

Honestly the first time I tried it, it wasn't that great. I thought it was totally overrated and I didn't get why people liked it so much. I kept doing it because I thought that it would grow on me and I guess it has. But still, even if I'm apparently taking too much it's underwhelming.

you've been taking a drug that you don't enjoy and has been making you violently sick everyday for three weeks?
baffling, you are baffling :D

If its making you sick stop using - will save you a whole lot of heart ache down the line 8o

As the rest say you will throw up when you take too much until you get a tolerance, but it might also sound like you are snorting too "powerful" meaning that you snort so hard that you get a larger amount that necessary dripping down in your mouth instead of letting the nose absort it. So make sure the powder is fine with no large lumps and avoid snorting too hard.

Honestly the first time I tried it, it wasn't that great. I thought it was totally overrated and I didn't get why people liked it so much. I kept doing it because I thought that it would grow on me and I guess it has. But still, even if I'm apparently taking too much it's underwhelming.
So you are purposely trying to catch a nasty, life killing addiction? From your behavior, you are trying to force yourself to enjoy and USE a terribly addictive and dangerous substance. Why? You don't need nor WANT to "get used to it". That's totally self-destructive. Just smoke some weed, man. If you are going to continue using heroin, for the love of god DON'T start IV'ing. It's just not worth it. IV'ing is really just the last hope for addicts who cannot afford financially to snort anymore because of the bioavailability of the drug. The only thing IV'ing will do for your sickness is eliminate the drip. Diacetylmorphine and whatever else your H is cut with will remain the same regardless of ROA. In other words, you will still get sick. Probably sicker because you will not be accustomed to the opiate "rush".

The day heroin made me throw up, I stopped. My tolerance was so low I could finally live without it. Was a blessing in disguise.

I'm not sure why you would try and force yourself to like heroin with all the potential setbacks involved. I tried it a couple of times and had similar experiences (nausea, minimal euphoria), and decided there was no reason to keep using a substance that had maximum risk potential and minimum reward.

Lol i didnt think about it that way but you guys are kind of right... I'm still back and forth trying to decide if I actually like it or not. It's sort of like I can't stop doing it and I don't actually know why. I just tried to tell myself I wasn't going to use today, which I've been doing a lot lately, and here I am. So I must have to like it somewhat. I don't smoke weed because I used to smoke heavily for about a 6th month period and it really fucked me up, towards the end I was really paranoid and having psychotic symptoms and was overall in a haze. And that's literally why I want to IV, I can't stand the goddamn drip.

If smoking weed was too much for you, do not start up an opioid habit. Please. Jumping to IV heroin from where you're at now is going from 0 to mach 1.

This has already been asked, but why are you trying to like an extremely addictive drug? It sounds like you're literally trying to become addicted. Why?

If you're throwing up it means you're not dependent yet. I know ppl despise these types of answers but I'd say honestly pick a different route in terms of drugs instead of choosing to become addicted to heroin. Try out some more different types of drugs/pharmaceuticals don't be so stuck on just that.

3 years down the line you're going to be even more upset when you're ""throwing up" as soon as you open your eyes every morning because the first thing you need in you is heroin and if you don't have enough money to get it you'll probably sell something important if you have any possessions left to go get more.

Or you'll be ""throwing up" when they put you on those slave medications *i mean maintenance treatment meds just to function and maybe have a chance at working throughout the day. The functional junkie is about as common as the kid who makes it to the NBA. It's 1% of the population of heroin addicts. Don't assume you'll make it. Best of luck kid

I think you're right, that maybe I am trying to be addicted to heroin, which makes no sense but it's true. I have borderline personality disorder so maybe that has something to do with it, and the fact that I went to treatment before and didn't feel legitimate enough because I wasn't addicted to heroin.

That's good that you realize. You need to stop though. It makes sense from a psychology standpoint because you don't value yourself enough. A person who believes they have value and that they are worth it will not purposely try and destroy their life with drugs. Especially heroin.

Imo, you ARE worth it and you don't need this. Stop before you are too deep into this. Because I can tell you right now, when you're IVing heroin multiple times a day and you're heroin's bitch every day, and you're crying and begging god to take this addiction that is killing your soul, you'll think back to this day and wish you had a time machine and had stopped before it progressed to the point that it has. Stop before it gets there. Smoke some pot, take some psychedelics if that's your thing and chill.

Do you think you are dependent by now? Are you still throwing up still? If you are dependent, you should order some Kratom and attempt to get off of it.

Good luck man <3

I think you need professional help before it's too late, your posts clearly show something isn't right. I'm not talking just about your heroin use, it seems like you have an underlying issue.

Take care!

Nonono I'm not plugging anything it's too gross nope

Heart infections, vein abcecces, overdoses where ubare given naloxone and shit liquid forntwo days after, track marks... Permanent scars....these are gross.

Rectal administrattions....not so much

Have u tried promethazine with your opi
..fully eliminates opi nausuea in ppl I've known to have the issue.

I got nausea now and then when injecting high doses....but I'm resistant to that effect for the most part

Nonono I'm not plugging anything it's too gross nope
I've been rectallly administrating drugs for years and have not turned gay...or if it's the poop issue just does it AFTER u shit and u should have no gross shit to deal with.

PS hep C and AIDS from someone that snorted off your bag before they sold.it to u is gross....so stick it up your ass