• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

When will I feel normal

Trust me, having access to pure pharmaceutical grade morphine/dope for iv doesn't make a person happy. Neither does pure cheap coke. It's a fucking curse rather than a blessing. Ughhh, I actually envy your clean life, girl.
100% agree. not a lot of people experience functionally limitless access. It was not good for me at the time, but i also feel in a certain way it let me run through it and get to the end like "this sucks" quicker.
People i've seen that do not have constant access seem to be enamored by it longer, it retains a mystique longer. once shit like that became utterly commonplace it was much easier for me to disengage.
hospitalization/burns made me realize if we want to make opioids less of a problem, we should legalize them, make them super cheap and pure and dispense them from a boring ass beige government building.
No more junkie mystique, cartel drip nonsense - if you want this you go down to the gov store like everyone else. Once it's like that it's easier to see it for what it is: a monkye on your back, and a chore.

100% agree. not a lot of people experience functionally limitless access. It was not good for me at the time, but i also feel in a certain way it let me run through it and get to the end like "this sucks" quicker.
People i've seen that do not have constant access seem to be enamored by it longer, it retains a mystique longer. once shit like that became utterly commonplace it was much easier for me to disengage.
hospitalization/burns made me realize if we want to make opioids less of a problem, we should legalize them, make them super cheap and pure and dispense them from a boring ass beige government building.
No more junkie mystique, cartel drip nonsense - if you want this you go down to the gov store like everyone else. Once it's like that it's easier to see it for what it is: a monkye on your back, and a chore.
I concur with you 100%, man.

Find out when you most fertile sounds weird do not know the medical word for it. I thought all the crank and coke made me shoot blanks
i've been tracking and doing ovulation tests.... never had a positive result which is a major concern, like the relevant hormone starts going up but never enough for it to be a positive result, then starts going down again. i had amenorrhea for over a decade due to being severely underweight, and things have never gone back to what they were. seeing doctors about it and keeping trying.

i've been tracking and doing ovulation tests.... never had a positive result which is a major concern, like the relevant hormone starts going up but never enough for it to be a positive result, then starts going down again. i had amenorrhea for over a decade due to being severely underweight, and things have never gone back to what they were. seeing doctors about it and keeping trying.
You have to just keep trying my friend good thing about it that the process is fun . Jenny used to always be stressed about it once she just thought it happens it happens it did stress has a factor in it aswell