Votes: 4 11.4%
  • We become spirits on earth

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • We enter another universe

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other please state

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Well I for one have Ben obesseessing on the answe for two years minimum. And still don’t have it.

I would like for it to go along the lines that we can stay here and fuck with living. My list getting longer by the day and would take eternity to get throuhj it!

Last edited:
What do you Believe happens to our soul?
Lets hear them the good bad and the ugly....

I'd like to believe we go to a better place but I think if I'm honest there's nothing like a deep sleep just nothing like we wouldn't ever know like when we are knocked out or fall to sleep.
I think as humans most of us want to believe in something good or that we live on after death as a comfort to us.
What do u guys believe/think?

I voted "other please state" So, here i state.

I have a soul. All living beings have one. And my body is a vehicle, which carries my soul through this experience, life. From my birth to my death. After i have died, my soul carries on, or ceases to exist. That depends on if the soul has gathered all the experience it needs, in order for it's purpose (which i don't know, and i don't have any beliefs regarding this) is fulfilled. So, if all the experiences my soul needs, is gathered, via my soul being the driver (or a passenger, dunno) In this vehicle which is my physical body... Then the soul will cease to exist. If the soul is not experienced enough after i die, then the soul will reside somewhere for a while. No idea where. Soul reality? Frozen foods section of Walmart? Dunno, at all. Then at some point the soul will occupy another physical body. Which can be a human body, which my soul currently occupies as the vehicle to carry it and experience more. Or it can be a butterfly. Or a worm. Or an alien in an entirely different star system. Anything living, anywhere. It can be a pine tree. Gathering pine tree experiences and eventually, like all souls, cease to exist via enough experience.

You mentioned: "Or that we live on after death as a comfort to us"

Comfort? Really? If i live on after death, and if i am also aware that i was once me, who i am now. If that really is gonna be the case, then i am gonna break stuff.

Also, i think that it is possible that i was never born and i will never die. That i am more like a computer program which was programmed, and i will at some point be terminated. In that case, a soul would be unnecessary and death would not be real. I do not believe that this is the case, but i believe that it is possible.

And again also, i think that it is possible that death is not real, because everything there is, is energy. And energy can never be destroyed. Energy can only change form. The amount of energy, in this... whatever thing which is everything, is a constant. But the forms in which energy displays itself, that varies. And due to that, let's say i die after i have posted this post. Then i am buried. Then i decompose. Then a worm eats a little bit of me. Bird eats the worm, and a seed of a plant. Bird flies a hundred miles and takes a dump. Seed hits the ground, and the worm, which ate a bit of my decomposing body, and now exists as bird poo, fertilizes the seed. A new plant grows. And i live on, as something that helped a new plant to grow. I have not died. I have changed form. I do not believe this (anymore) but i do think that it is possible.

Once again also, it is possible that i am already dead. I just don't know that. Everything i "know", could be just an illusion within an illusion, i am nothing, and this post does not exist.

I think that sums it up. Good thread!

I checked "other" but I lean strongly towards "nothing/lights out". I like the idea that my molecules have been around for a long time and that they'll be around for a long time. But I seriously doubt I'll be aware of anything. I do believe in the possibility of some kind of Spirit of the Universe, the Force, whatever you want to call it...but who the fuck knows?

Well I for one have Ben obesseessing on the answe for two years minimum. And still don’t have it.

I would like for it to go along the lines that we can stay here and fuck with living. My list getting longer by the day and would take eternity to get throuhj it!
Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC
Miss You Reaction GIF by GirlNightStand

I voted "other please state" So, here i state.

I have a soul. All living beings have one. And my body is a vehicle, which carries my soul through this experience, life. From my birth to my death. After i have died, my soul carries on, or ceases to exist. That depends on if the soul has gathered all the experience it needs, in order for it's purpose (which i don't know, and i don't have any beliefs regarding this) is fulfilled. So, if all the experiences my soul needs, is gathered, via my soul being the driver (or a passenger, dunno) In this vehicle which is my physical body... Then the soul will cease to exist. If the soul is not experienced enough after i die, then the soul will reside somewhere for a while. No idea where. Soul reality? Frozen foods section of Walmart? Dunno, at all. Then at some point the soul will occupy another physical body. Which can be a human body, which my soul currently occupies as the vehicle to carry it and experience more. Or it can be a butterfly. Or a worm. Or an alien in an entirely different star system. Anything living, anywhere. It can be a pine tree. Gathering pine tree experiences and eventually, like all souls, cease to exist via enough experience.

You mentioned: "Or that we live on after death as a comfort to us"

Comfort? Really? If i live on after death, and if i am also aware that i was once me, who i am now. If that really is gonna be the case, then i am gonna break stuff.

Also, i think that it is possible that i was never born and i will never die. That i am more like a computer program which was programmed, and i will at some point be terminated. In that case, a soul would be unnecessary and death would not be real. I do not believe that this is the case, but i believe that it is possible.

And again also, i think that it is possible that death is not real, because everything there is, is energy. And energy can never be destroyed. Energy can only change form. The amount of energy, in this... whatever thing which is everything, is a constant. But the forms in which energy displays itself, that varies. And due to that, let's say i die after i have posted this post. Then i am buried. Then i decompose. Then a worm eats a little bit of me. Bird eats the worm, and a seed of a plant. Bird flies a hundred miles and takes a dump. Seed hits the ground, and the worm, which ate a bit of my decomposing body, and now exists as bird poo, fertilizes the seed. A new plant grows. And i live on, as something that helped a new plant to grow. I have not died. I have changed form. I do not believe this (anymore) but i do think that it is possible.

Once again also, it is possible that i am already dead. I just don't know that. Everything i "know", could be just an illusion within an illusion, i am nothing, and this post does not exist.

I think that sums it up. Good thread!
Nicki Minaj Praise GIF

I think whatever happens we will be aware. Might not understand but aware of death. After all if I am dead and have no recollection of who I was then I never was

I was born and raised muslim, so naturally I believed in heaven and hell.
8 years ago I became atheistic, I thought that when we die it will be just like before we were born.

Now I believe that there is something after life but it is impossible to understand as we are now.

I do have some distant pictures in mind of which I don't know where they came from, sometimes I think it's just random stuff or from when I was very very young but it might as well be from another life.

Some people say they experienced reincarnation and alien worlds on DMT or in disso holes. I never went so far yet but I don't have reason to believe that all of them were inventing or fooled by the brains. Oh, during disso holes some parts of the brain were found to be 'offline' (granted, in sheep), so that it should be impossible to consciously experience it but people do.