Votes: 2 5.7%
  • We enter another universe

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other please state

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
What do you Believe happens to our soul?
Lets hear them the good bad and the ugly....

I'd like to believe we go to a better place but I think if I'm honest there's nothing like a deep sleep just nothing like we wouldn't ever know like when we are knocked out or fall to sleep.
I think as humans most of us want to believe in something good or that we live on after death as a comfort to us.
What do u guys believe/think?

I most likely have had two nde, but only remember parts from the second one. You are not allowed to take certain information or memories when returning. From this experience it was clear that this life was not my first and there had been many more.. possibly infinite more. We are significantly hindered during an earth life and possibly in all our lives. During the nde my physical and mental capabilities were mind blowing. People have talked about every question you had in life being answered. This is true, but it’s not with one piece of wisdom that covers all of them. In an instant your able to focus simultaneously and individually on every single one and at once and they are individually addressed in a moment... all at once. It’s hard to explain that one, but it happened quickly in the process and close to the “light being,”.

There is a overall blanket understanding when you realize that life is one unbelievable ride but we get off fine. So if you died miserable in some retarded war it was just an unique experience of a thrilling ride.. and not the life ending tragedy we may have thought.

As far as reincarnation I think we have been reincarnated many many times, but most if not all have been to utterly different places and experiences. I feel we may be reincarnated to repeat a life if we didn’t receive what it offered in the previous rides.

Heaven and hell are a manipulation that encourages people to do as a religious body instructs.. tho figuratively they can represent results on earth.

Last edited:
My gut tells me it's just the long forever sleep. But that's not something to be scared about.

A human, before birth, did not exist for 14 billion years before their birth of consciousness, and that thought doesn't scare you, does it? How can it?

We simply return to the source. We become the universe again, instead of a human.

From nearly all the NDE (near death experiences) I've read about, approaching death is said to be an incredibly euphoric experience.

This question has plagued me my entire life almost.

Honestly, I'm terrified if any of these answers given so far are correct.

That's' why I'm gonna think about how I'm gonna wake up and be grumpy again tomorrow in another day in this world and pretend I didn't come to this post.

when my mother passed at 58 of brain cancer, a picture on the fridge fell off the next day after her departure, no biggy, perhaps it was loose and fell with the bang, then a picture fell off her alter the second day of her reform ,it was close to a door, so perhaps the wind, spoke to my wife about these photos and i believed she thought i was holding onto some crazy thoughts, the third day we were in bed and we had a mirror with shelves up above , and a photo of her in a pretty heavy peuter frame fell and hit her on the shoulder and landed in her lap while viewing a film, finally i wasnt alone and someone else saw this strange happening, it was all prolly natural coincidental shit, but i was so pleased another experienced what i did, it will never be forgotten, so spouse and i made a pact, if we die, and can contact, before our asses fly thru the universe on fire or frozen for all eternity, we are going to put chimes and photos around to see if anything happens
flying christopher walken GIF

I most likely have had two nde, but only remember parts from the second one. You are not allowed to take certain information or memories when returning. From this experience it was clear that this life was not my first and there had been many more.. possibly infinite more. We are significantly hindered during an earth life and possibly in all our lives. During the nde my physical and mental capabilities were mind blowing. People have talked about every question you had in life being answered. This is true, but it’s not with one piece of wisdom that covers all of them. In an instant your able to focus simultaneously and individually on every single one and at once and they are individually addressed in a moment and all at once. It’s hard to explain that one, but it happened quickly in the process and close to the “light being,”.

There is a overall blanket understanding when you realize that life is one unbelievable ride but we get off fine. So if you died miserable in some retarded war it was just an unique experience of a thrilling ride.. and not the life ending tragedy we may have thought.

As far as reincarnation I think we have been reincarnated many many times, but most if not all have been to utterly different places and experiences. I feel we may be reincarnated to repeat a life if we didn’t receive what it offered in the previous rides.

Heaven and hell are a manipulation that encourages people to do as a religious body instructs.. tho figuratively they can represent results on earth.
High Five Way To Go GIF by SmileDirectClub

This question has plagued me my entire life almost.

Honestly, I'm terrified if any of these answers given so far are correct.

That's' why I'm gonna think about how I'm gonna wake up and be grumpy again tomorrow in another day in this world and pretend I didn't come to this post.
sowwy, never be frightened of death,its the suffering i think most fear if it happens at lifes end of the golden years, seen so many at that time, and i saw so much acceptance, and wishful excitement, also yes ive seen the fear, but mostly from religious folks, seemed they be happy to meet their maker, my mother was born again,she told me she was frightened and had lost her faith from some reason, it broke my heart so i played into her wish for heaven and assured her best i could tho its far from my own beliefs, someone special helped her to pass into nothing i truly saw the lights go out in her eyes, a strange sight, they were glossy but her spark gone, her hand held mine tight near painfully and didnt let go after , heart , stomach activity gone, my sorrow eased a bit , the cessation of life and pain gone from this powerful funny lady, now i envision my heaven just to get by, ive been obsessed with death since my fathers accident at 10, so many books and doc`s, conversations with the pious , and ive come to believe, we shouldnt perhaps look forward to this change, this loss of physicality, but fear less

Yeah, a topic which me as well has plagued a good time in my life, I'd say ever since I got deep with drugs / dissociatives / psychedelics. On mushrooms I saw ancient runes I never seen/known before, and this is just the most easy to describe experience. I'm not sure but might have been very close to death when overdosing dissociative+morphine, but unfortunately I didn't remember much from these experiences. Once I saw my life as a movie, in the literal sense, like a cinema presentation and came back with heavy euphoria (might have been influenced by that I was seeing movies before this experience/NDE? happend). Other experiences were more scary and there's a part of me which indeed is scared by e.g. biblical heaven and hell stuff. my conscious self doesn't really believe in eternal doom or heaven because what we do in our live isn't significant enough imo, it makes no sense that little sins on earth should bound us to hell forever..

But it also is important about suicide. Will a suicide be different from regular death through age, sickness or foreign influence? Would I become a ghost forever haunting through the physical world not being able to really influence anything? This comes close to hell I think. Or do we get reincarnated anyways? I don't know but I wanna know badly. At least we get born with complete amnesia which I question why..

Overall I'd say I believe in souls (they'd explain why we all watch from our own perspective, who's the 'me' who sees through my eyes, you know?) and that animals are/have souls as well but there it becomes tricky - has a bug or snail a soul? Are these young souls? Do you become a bug as penalty for sins or suicide? Some animals like cockroaches are simple enough to be simulated in computers if I remember correctly.

Or do we enter another universe? That thought came to me on DXM. I believe that there are no aliens in our universe, because it's just one of endless parallel universes and every species has its own universe maybe. When there are infinite universes that becomes a real possibility. Infinite is a damn big number. So this is possible as well.

Would say, I'd love to experience a ghost and NDEs too but yeah then indeed the question whether one should better not mess with these things, if ghosts are real then some of the warnings might have sense too. Some time I believed that a spirit entered my consciousness when I had psychosis. It told me stuff like that it was attracted by my 'light' and that it had no memories before that, and I now had to accept another entity - not real hearing voices but another train of thought. It faded with time and I'm not sure what the fuck this was. Maybe just a dysfunction of the brain, like a second mental 'process' which projected my fears ...

Very interesting question, will follow this thread!

Wow thank you for your replies everyone . Each and everyone opinions and beliefs all sound believable and could be fact but I didn't want to taint ppls answers buy mentioning the fact out of my 8 heart attacks and dying 2 times during a bad bad double heart bypass I have died and been brought back 4 or 5 times in my life and me personally have never seen a bright light nor felt at ease or ever seen or felt anything I remember. It's just a dark big sleep and I don't remember a thing only what I was told afterwards.
This scares me some what as I approach dying but I truly hope it's a case of amnesia and not being able to recall but from my personal experience there's nothing. I only hope iam wrong guys . Thanks again. Any one else care to chip in?

depends whether or not we develop the technology necessary to capture dead peoples consciousness and simulate them, whether or not there will be an afterlife is up to our success as a species

doubt anyone but our descendants will bother putting effort into hosting an afterlife, sounds like a lot of work

depends whether or not we develop the technology necessary to capture dead peoples consciousness and simulate them, whether or not there will be an afterlife is up to our success as a species
Oh yeah that's a good point which I forget in my posting above. Will it be possible to develop tech to either capture the real spirit when/after we die, or to scan and copy it into an ultra-advanced quantum computer? And will people agree to, want and do this - then again as you say I have little hope that it will be an option for all people. People are egoistic. Also an endless afterlife - will it become boring after one experienced all that you can experience? There're some movies about that but I forget the name.

For me it's weird that NDEs often contain to see the previous life being seen passing very quickly etc.. sounds for me like sort of a 'copying process' - to what- or wherever. But somehow I am ambivalent, if I want an afterlife or not. Maybe it's better to just quit into blackness. I am having severe depression, maybe it's just it fooling me?

It depends whether u completed your mission on earth or not. If you kill yourself for example or kill people you reincarnate in a lower form of species like an ant or a cockroach. Somewhere I read that human form is the last step before ascension to heaven/nirvana/God/etc. So life just keeps going. Energy csnt be destroyed it just goes somewhere else. Idk where I'm heading but I don't think this just finishes and then u black out. It's defo not like that.

Oh yeah that's a good point which I forget in my posting above. Will it be possible to develop tech to either capture the real spirit when/after we die, or to scan and copy it into an ultra-advanced quantum computer? And will people agree to, want and do this - then again as you say I have little hope that it will be an option for all people. People are egoistic. Also an endless afterlife - will it become boring after one experienced all that you can experience? There're some movies about that but I forget the name.

For me it's weird that NDEs often contain to see the previous life being seen passing very quickly etc.. sounds for me like sort of a 'copying process' - to what- or wherever. But somehow I am ambivalent, if I want an afterlife or not. Maybe it's better to just quit into blackness. I am having severe depression, maybe it's just it fooling me?
Man tbh, I wouldn't like to live more than 100 years for example.