• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When was the last time you rolled?

Wonka

Bluelighter
Last time I rolled and took pure MDMA was in 2009 i ingested a red picses (maroon color almost with a fish on it) everyone thought it was bunk but i never rolled so hard in my life.....after i told my friends all the pills got bought and where comapred the the ones that came out in the 90's.......ive never came across such a potent pill before and had the time of my life for 3 days......how many of yall have quit rolling and do you plan on trying out one last time perhaps at a special moment in life? also when was the last time you touched it? Im scared i might be harming myself bigtime now if i took one but the thought does persist...best regards %)

Man my hardest roll was from a tan Pisces back in 2005 or so... I know exactly what you're talking about, I was so fucked up that night that I was chewing on a glowstick and it busted in my mouth, did not even notice until my friend was like wtf hun, you're soooooooooooo messed up! Lucky I didn't get the glass in my mouth... That was the only time that one pill kept me going all night and one of the few times that I came down and immediately went to sleep (my friend and I were apparently so zonked on the couch that they used us for furniture and we stayed asleep).

Anyway 2010 was the last time for me. I dont think I'll be doing it again, I'm getting too old for that stuff. I'm 30, its time to move on. I have health issues and mental health (anxiety spectrum) to deal with before I even think about doing it again.

ya i guess its a blessing to say we have tried a real roll and had a good time now to close that chapter in our lives and move on......pisces went hard back in the day

June 2014. LSD+X. Both untested. had a difficult experience at the X peak. Difficult comedown. Resulted in quitting X and untested MDMA.

Don't like to take LSD with a taste anymore.

Getting a test kit soon though.

Last time I suppose was at the beginning of october in 2014 I guess. Doing only 80 mg + 50 mg and being tapered off of abilify completely 5 days before I didn't feel anything besides sleeplessness and being a little bit hyper? The dopamin effect seemed to be multiplied by abilify.

Even though I only had a calculated total dose of around 0,6 mg aripiprazole in my blood, I certainly can say never mix antipsychotics with it. I don't want to know what happens with larger doses and taking it at the same time...

The last time is always special......just like the first time.....i think alot of people hae bcome more aware and are alot safer then we were 15 years ago lol.....i respect that

Hmm. Armin van Buuren, 5th of december '14
Ziggo Dome amsterdam. Nice roll!

^ it sure was. Been there two years in a row, great show... Especially the end ?

Fuck yeah, I went on the Saturday, Dec 6, what an event!! Such a warm crowd, I was buzzing even before the pills. Armin is like a God!

DJ Shadow + Cut Chemist spinning Africa Bombataa tracks on 6 decks a month ago. Finished at 1am and walked home with the sober wife, chatting and window shopping before fucking like sea otters back in our air conditioned room.

It's been 15months now. I generally take 100mg tested MDMA once a year.

I'm overdue as it is :)

edit: I only roll at home :)

Last edited:
March 14th for me, good old st patty's day rave! Started on an orange (+)(-) and redosed a 100 mg cap MDA later on... Dosed a little too fat hahaha, but had a hell of a night!!!! This particular headliner had a free photo booth as well, and my face was priceless we will just say. Good times!!!!