• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help When to take a Sub after morphine n Methadone last use

Zep1

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help and provide guidance of some sort. So I finally kicked my Fent habit but stupid me, started snorting Morphine pills which I thought weren't going to get me be ause I was spacing them out til I started to do every other day. Til BOOM woke up sick today, ya it's not even close to fent w/d but uncomfortable enough that I couldn't work! So I did one 100 mil slow release morphine pill today so I could work ( i normally do at least 3 of those at a time) n I also swallowed a 10 mil Methadone pill and I'm ok now. But tomorrow I do have to work n have nothing! But I'm getting my hands on a suboxone strip some time today. Can anyone tell me if it'll be OK to take a piece of sub tomorrow morning without going into precept? It'll be 24 hrs by tomorrow morning

Methadone has such a long half life, you will be running a risk taking it tomorrow or any time before 48-72 hours. If i were in your shoes I would probably get a big bag of red vein bali kratom if stores are still open near you, or in the morning, and try my best to make it through eating mountains of krat dirt. but yeah, you gotta make it pretty far off the methadone for it to be ok to take subs.

Methadone has such a long half life, you will be running a risk taking it tomorrow or any time before 48-72 hours. If i were in your shoes I would probably get a big bag of red vein bali kratom if stores are still open near you, or in the morning, and try my best to make it through eating mountains of krat dirt. but yeah, you gotta make it pretty far off the methadone for it to be ok to take subs.
But isn't Kratom considered more or less like an opiate which will also keep me from taking the Sub?

But isn't Kratom considered more or less like an opiate which will also keep me from taking the Sub?
not to take immediately, to take at the end as the subs run out and you need a substitute opioid as you do not have enough subs for a traditional rapid taper. you got enough for a MEGA rapid taper, and im saying it will soften the landing to have any normal opioid to do small final titration. if it were me, i would get some real OC. but kratom would do in a pinch as well, so - that's what I meant. sorry to confuse and yeah, you need to get WAY off the done with no other opes before bupe. so there's gonna be 48-72hr you just gotta go with nothing. obv arranging that around a weekend is the best as it seems you work very hard (Which i commend and understand).

not to take immediately, to take at the end as the subs run out and you need a substitute opioid as you do not have enough subs for a traditional rapid taper. you got enough for a MEGA rapid taper, and im saying it will soften the landing to have any normal opioid to do small final titration. if it were me, i would get some real OC. but kratom would do in a pinch as well, so - that's what I meant. sorry to confuse and yeah, you need to get WAY off the done with no other opes before bupe. so there's gonna be 48-72hr you just gotta go with nothing. obv arranging that around a weekend is the best as it seems you work very hard (Which i commend and understand).
Oh ok cool, got it! Thanks so much👍
N btw it hasn't been so bad since I took a lot of gabapentin and an hr later I'm much better. But seriously thanks for taking the time to respond :)