When its time to try roids ? can u recommend it

You should use trenbolone

What, another anabolic steroid? Because you have personal experience (not fact), because you have scientific knowledge (if so pleas share) or because it's just what is common.

THG IS the most potent anabolic by all measures - and experts DID test this... so is availability the issue. THG is more than more potent and less harmful. It WOULD be the choice of anabolics to sell if they were legal.

I mean, £4/day would cover it all... but nobody has it because as the law knows - anabolic users are the least informed drug users of all. So experts are.... VERY limited.

Also good for me since breaking rule 1 wouldn't even occur to me. I've not met many intelligent anabolic users. People who recognise their brain will never help them much and so rely on the body. Must be good for finding shallow women, I expect. Not that the average anabolic user has a personality one could wet ones knees in.
`

What, another anabolic steroid? Because you have personal experience (not fact), because you have scientific knowledge (if so pleas share) or because it's just what is common.

THG IS the most potent anabolic by all measures - and experts DID test this... so is availability the issue. THG is more than more potent and less harmful. It WOULD be the choice of anabolics to sell if they were legal.

I mean, £4/day would cover it all... but nobody has it because as the law knows - anabolic users are the least informed drug users of all. So experts are.... VERY limited.

Also good for me since breaking rule 1 wouldn't even occur to me. I've not met many intelligent anabolic users. People who recognise their brain will never help them much and so rely on the body. Must be good for finding shallow women, I expect. Not that the average anabolic user has a personality one could wet ones knees in.
`
Trenbolone boosts confidence due to getting noticeable strength gains, also having full and dry muscles if bodyfat is already low. You will see changes every couple days and it will be easier to go from 8 percent bf to 6 percent bf.

Well if self-image is an issue, I can see why that would be sought.

But THG was made famous by world-class athletes and a Turkish research company spent millions just finding a near optimal analogue - so safe to say when WHOLE nations work on a drug, it works.

But isn't it the case that the vanity of women is to look in every mirror, the vanity of man not to bother with mirrors?

I don't have the figures on THG but BALCO could charge $200,000+ per annum, so reasonable to say it works.

You wanna run a base cycle of 500mg of test-E or Test-C a week. You do an injection every 3.5 days and that would usually be 1mL of a concentration of 250mg/mL. Then you can find out what your E2 values are, something that turns testosterone into the much more stable estrogen. More E2 the more estrogen you have and the more estrogen toys have the more side effects you have. Ask me anything about steroids cycles and the biochemistry, it's something I know well.
Sounds easy but I guess there are tons of things to consider.
I am very curious how I would look like because I am naturally huge (height, bone structure etc),have always been and bigger than most guys even on roids so on top of that a cycle roids ufff, very very curious.
You're not ready.. And probably never will be..
Why would u say so ?

But I guess I would only do it with someone together means he should check everything.

It is a VERY accomplished design. That a team of Turkish medicinal chemists came up with something almost identical suggests that it's just about the most potent steroid known. The original maker stated that 1 or 2 drops under the tongue was a dose.

You can see how little it was changed. I presume the latter is made from trendione.

But how long was THG undetected? It may have been 14 years. More advanced techniques (antibody tests) now mean any member of a class which is why these people have become so 'creative'.

I conclude that it would be simpler to allow any and all performance enhancing methodology. I would go for a motorbike. Get a sidecar and your mate can get a silver ;-)

I don't think ANYONE knows just how many people were sold THG, but the list is impressive:

It is a VERY accomplished design. That a team of Turkish medicinal chemists came up with something almost identical suggests that it's just about the most potent steroid known. The original maker stated that 1 or 2 drops under the tongue was a dose.

You can see how little it was changed. I presume the latter is made from trendione.

But how long was THG undetected? It may have been 14 years. More advanced techniques (antibody tests) now mean any member of a class which is why these people have become so 'creative'.

I conclude that it would be simpler to allow any and all performance enhancing methodology. I would go for a motorbike. Get a sidecar and your mate can get a silver ;-)

I don't think ANYONE knows just how many people were sold THG, but the list is impressive:

so this is an oral steroid? how much liver damage does it do? I know most if not all oral steroids are very liver toxic. Also what's the rate of conversation to estrogen? or is it like a 19nor compound where there is a methyl group or some sort of structural change that inhabits E2 from turning the compound into estrogen

so this is an oral steroid? how much liver damage does it do? I know most if not all oral steroids are very liver toxic. Also what's the rate of conversation to estrogen? or is it like a 19nor compound where there is a methyl group or some sort of structural change that inhabits E2 from turning the compound into estrogen
🥱

It has no estrogenic activity nor can it be converted. Like I say - Patrick Arnold is a very good chemist. Since his house arrest (US law could do little as he wasn't making anything illegal at the time) not much is known. He ran KetoTech for a while, but that's quietly gone. I suspect he's going to spend the rest of his life suffering from static if he stays in the US.

The US government is VERY good at messing with people whose work they don't like, but who aren't breaking the law.

I started training in 2015 but had few breaks. now im starting again.
im getting 30 next year and wanna try some roids to look like a roid user if u know what i mean.
I don't know much but I know the newest thing is peds, or SARMs. Designer drugs that do what you want help you build muscle faster.. look it up. I'm natty myself. Bit it's slow process and I'm 38 but I'm unwilling to go to jail for drugs. Not again.

Ah - Selective androgen receptor modulators are from proper research institutes and found in patents. Only animal studies so who knows if they are hazardous. At least the traditional steroids have a well-defined QSAR.

The structures are varied so antibody tests would be costly.

People must be MAD to mess with such compounds. They are intended for the treatment of serious conditions. I guess it was like the people in the 50s & 60s who took steroids.

But I don't know how US law would treat them. I mean, they aren't psychoactives and the structure can be slightly modified to make them different. But still, I would not recommend these to anyone.

Ah - Selective androgen receptor modulators are from proper research institutes and found in patents. Only animal studies so who knows if they are hazardous. At least the traditional steroids have a well-defined QSAR.

The structures are varied so antibody tests would be costly.

People must be MAD to mess with such compounds. They are intended for the treatment of serious conditions. I guess it was like the people in the 50s & 60s who took steroids.

But I don't know how US law would treat them. I mean, they aren't psychoactives and the structure can be slightly modified to make them different. But still, I would not recommend these to anyone.
you would be a little walking science experiment

you would be a little walking science experiment

I have NO idea of the specific target if these drugs and it's a MASSIVE job to complete everything from Ames test tp animal studies before it can be tested in man.... oh, and you have to fill in a 3000 page document which is rather time consuming and dull (as I have cause to know).

BUT if someone were to ignore your patent priority, make these compounds and sell them to anabolic steroid users (generally regarded as the least informed group of street drug users), you could in fact trial the drug on tens or even hundreds of thousands of people.

If someone becomes seriously ill after using a drug, even illegal one, they will tend to tell doctors. doctors WILL treat (as best they are able) and then they will report on the case. Reading the first-into-man trials revealed some serious toxicity. All of that work, all for free.

I don't put this beyond the morals of the startups who are developing these drugs. People don't trust 'big pharma' but the 1 product startups funded by the most immoral money grabbers I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

BTW Elizabeth Holmes was an AMATEUR. She put her own name onto everything for vanity or arrogance or any stupid reason. She didn't need to. If she had sense, she would have PAID others to put their names on everything and had the ownership hidden and dispersed. Because people who do that are the ones who the law doesn't even touch. Transactional-Analysis would suggest she wanted to show how clever she was. But an investigation has a budget and it's not hard to make it simply too costly to mount a successful prosecution.

Last edited:
I have NO idea of the specific target if these drugs and it's a MASSIVE job to complete everything from Ames test tp animal studies before it can be tested in man.... oh, and you have to fill in a 3000 page document which is rather time consuming and dull (as I have cause to know).

BUT if someone were to ignore your patent priority, make these compounds and sell them to anabolic steroid users (generally regarded as the least informed group of street drug users), you could in fact trial the drug on tens or even hundreds of thousands of people.

If someone becomes seriously ill after using a drug, even illegal one, they will tend to tell doctors. doctors WILL treat (as best they are able) and then they will report on the case. Reading the first-into-man trials revealed some serious toxicity. All of that work, all for free.

I don't put this beyond the morals of the startups who are developing these drugs. People don't trust 'big pharma' but the 1 product startups funded by the most immoral money grabbers I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

BTW Elizabeth Holmes was an AMATEUR. She put her own name onto everything for vanity or arrogance or any stupid reason. She didn't need to. If she had sense, she would have PAID others to put their names on everything and had the ownership hidden and dispersed. Because people who do that are the ones who the law doesn't even touch. Transactional-Analysis would suggest she wanted to show how clever she was. But an investigation has a budget and it's not hard to make it simply too costly to mount a successful prosecution.
I never thought of Elizabeth Holmes that way, a dumb fast talking thief but never stupid in that fact. Well she was good at one thing, coning people out of millions

Oh yes - she had 1 skills. But being 'the grey man' in the backgrounds isn't something she wanted or understood. BUT to be fair, the thing just didn't work and so it needed someone prepared to lie. I believe she ended up at a very easy work camp - even the judge said it was soft.

But it's going to be interesting to see if she managed to salt away money. Step 1 is to place it outside the US and to intend to leave and never return to the US once free. I don't think she HAS got that worked out.

People like Tesla were odd. But between Cook, Nutt & Nichols - the latter is the genius. He's also the nice guy. Because he's aware that you are only as good as your knowledgebase. So he was happy yo receive my paper on ring-substituted aminorex derivatives. No doubt it's just sat on a shelf - but if someone asks, he WILL know where the paper is and he will say he was sent the work.

Nutt took the credit for my alcohol mimics - but I got the money off him, so I wasn't too bothered. Cook is insecure. He HATES others thinking of something he missed.

So I've done tiny things, but only Nichols was truly thankful - the others just took the credit. They had to pay me so fine..

I've never worked with radio-tracers but Imperial has PET facilities so I worked out an 18F tracer. I concluded that Nutt did NOT understand the field, whoever rand the department. I think `they made 18F DAST is known... so that was easy. It's throwing neutrons onto stuff that is, frankly, scary. I visited a lab that handled transuranics and to blows any leak INTO the room. That was as scary as visiting 'the prison' in Edinburgh - the McFarlen Smith lab where diamorphine is made. 3 gates, barred windows and all you would expect from a prison. I asked 'so what happens in case of fire' and they didn't KNOW.

So I would not handle your working conditions. I pride myself on my lab safety, but those places lock you in so if someone shouts 'fluorine fire' - good luck!

BTW well THG and the Turkish one were both placed under the tongue. So since buprenorphine films, that ROA can be produced on a huge scale. I looked into it and a Japanese company is the largest maker of films for 4rd parties. I originally intended it for something else but it would work well, don't you think? Nice tear-sheets and even impressive holograms (which I can get made).

Last edited:
Oh - I constantly want to see your posts. I've seen some pretty nasty stuff (in a lab I cannot specify) but they did PUREX samples - to test that the at-scale machinery was working. When you know the physical characteristics of the metals, it's not much fun. They will self-ignite, burn with an invisible flame and let everyone in the room inhale (and I've seen lung cancer due to this stuff).

I know a few very common medicines work better with deuterium replacing hydrogens (and are patented) and I worked with the people who found that lithium's antidepressant/mood-stabilizing properties are all 6Li mediated.

But heavier.... I see the uses, but I see the risks. Unclear medicine (as the UK nickname has it) I kind of get - I don't like, but when invented it offered hope... but it needs to be so much more precise (IMO).

Actually, I know of 1 US lab famous for making almost ALL of the radioligands. FIELD lab. They are probing COVID with markers to see exchanges. So impressive. I GUESS you work there... they use unique compounds, stuff that would not occur to me.Pb-212, Lu-177 and so on. Organo-metallics.

Oh - I constantly want to see your posts. I've seen some pretty nasty stuff (in a lab I cannot specify) but they did PUREX samples - to test that the at-scale machinery was working. When you know the physical characteristics of the metals, it's not much fun. They will self-ignite, burn with an invisible flame and let everyone in the room inhale (and I've seen lung cancer due to this stuff).

I know a few very common medicines work better with deuterium replacing hydrogens (and are patented) and I worked with the people who found that lithium's antidepressant/mood-stabilizing properties are all 6Li mediated.

But heavier.... I see the uses, but I see the risks. Unclear medicine (as the UK nickname has it) I kind of get - I don't like, but when invented it offered hope... but it needs to be so much more precise (IMO).

Actually, I know of 1 US lab famous for making almost ALL of the radioligands. FIELD lab. They are probing COVID with markers to see exchanges. So impressive. I GUESS you work there... they use unique compounds, stuff that would not occur to me.Pb-212, Lu-177 and so on. Organo-metallics.
I just fart

C11 really IS useful because you can see metabolism among other things. But isn't B11 it's daughter product? That must need some thinking about,

Some boron compounds are a lot more toxic than you may think.

Wow - so you need a licence to use carfetasnil (not logical but accepted spelling). Funny you should mention it - I've just designed a non-controlled compound that overlays the A & B aromatic, propanamide and basic nitrogen of fentanyl.

Now, the only problem is that I'm not sure if the methyl ester can be placed. If I send details, do you have ChemOffice to check? After all, it's legal... but it's only x60M because of lower LogP.