• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When is it safe to roll again?

SD_Hooper

Greenlighter
A a fellow rave friend of mine experienced most of the symptoms (at least in a mild-medium level) associated serotonin symptom around the party weekend that was the new year. Re rolls about once every 6-8 weeks or for special events. After a fair amount of research including blue light forums, we concluded it was due to a preload of the 'Raveon' supplement 5htp and too much "Molly" over the following 2-3 days. The two were never taken together but apparently close enough. The "Molly" tested for mdma and methylone. A large dose 150-160mgs day 1 with 2 50mg boosters 90 minutes apart, 1 'Raveon' capsule of 5htp & alcohol on day 2, and a large dose 150-160mgs day 3 with 2 75mg boosters 90 minutes apart. The symptoms and severe discomfort (to say the least) began during the comedown that night and peaked around 8am that morning but lingered for the following 3-5 days in lessening severity. Fortunately he did not need to go to the ER though we were dangerously close and did go to an urgent care the following morning to have vitals and general health checked.

Having learned his his lesson on dosing and tolerance, With festival season approaching (Coachella & EDC), He is now curious as to if and when it may be generally safe to partake in low doses of MDMA or like substances again? He has had no issue with cocain and only mild discomfort with too much MJ since the incident. He does not mix substances with the exception of a beer or two nor does he take antidepressants and is in generally good health.

thanks for any input or suggestions!

i'd take a 3 month break if I was your friend. The general consensus seems to a a month minimum, 6 weeks acceptable, 3 months optimal.
next time he does it i suggest taking not a large dose (no more than 120mg) then just on redose. Oh and not to do it on conecutive days

After a three-day binge, a break of longer than three months might be necessary for a full recovery of his serotonin system.