• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

when I'm high on mephedrone, hilarious things happen

MephedroneCandy

Bluelighter
like I walked into the classroom I told a friend of mine do you want to see mephedrone? and he says yeees so I pull out a crystal and he goes woow it looks like cocaine and I said no, it looks like the bad cocaine you snort every weekend anyway a small crowd of people interested in mephedrone formed around the school desk which made that spot very difficult to overlook at sight and it was also right in front of the teacher's desk I say do you wanna snort a bit? and he says no no and i say okay then I'll do it (always in his school desk) then the teacher enters and he warns there is the teacher and I say I LIKE TAKING RISKS and I keep shredding crystals then he says yes but the desk is mine I ignore it and say i have suicidal tendencies I do very risky things and he says I had noticed it and then I say one day I'll commit suicide and then after 2 seconds I say "for real" he falls silent with an expression of sadness and resignation he was kind of traumatized of my suicidal idelations, the teacher said to stop whatever I was doing and so I took the crystals then before I leave the class again to go doing some stuff with some girls I ask if anyone has chewing gum because of bruxism but nobody has them and the teacher tells me what are you doing? come in and do what you like? and me: no, he gave me something for the project I'm doing and then I wanted a bubble gum and the teacher said yes "something" he gave you (probably because the crystals were all in plain sight with no intention of hiding and then I took them and held them between two fingers my whole hand white in front of her but I didn't care that much) and then nothing I leave

happened today fourth year of scientific high school in Italy for the record

Last edited:
Mephedrone can affect people strangely sometimes. If you are actually suicidal I highly recommend not taking mephedrone.

I had a friend attempt suicide via pill overdose after she was real bummed out one night and she tried 4-MMC.

Mephedrone can affect people strangely sometimes. If you are actually suicidal I highly recommend not taking mephedrone.

I had a friend attempt suicide via pill overdose after she was real bummed out one night and she tried 4-MMC.
I'm not suicidal on mephedrone. Even if on mephedrone I was talking in general of my life.

Is 6apb a more stimulating mdma or is is just very similar?

Is 6apb a more stimulating mdma or is is just very similar?
It's supposed to be closer to MDA. I definitely noticed some trippy visual effects that are mostly absent with MDMA.

I've never had MDA to compare it too.

6-APB feels a bit more like a trip in your body too. I like it better than 5-APB and 5-MAPB although I have not tried 6-APB by itself. Only mixed with either 3-MMC or 4-MMC.

You may not be suicidal when you're on a good mephedrone high but stimulants have a way of quickly turning on you and causing deep feelings of despair. Please be careful with it, and take care of yourself

just want to add that not everything about mephedrone is feeling good (happened some days ago):
I have been doing mephedrone h16 the whole week that day I haven't sleep at all and at school I don't know why I started redosing a lot of mephedrone maybe because I was still feeling fatigue. And then in the last hours of school day I was completely freaking out believing everyone wanted to kill me, answering after minutes, hallucinating stuff, and people said I had an expression that clearly indicated I wanted to kill everyone in front of me. Anyway the evening I recovered completely from this psychosis. But I was so stressed because it was so scary, but dissociatives (DXM, even though I would recommend ketamine, but strangely I didn't had it at that moment) fixed the damage of the stress.

Last edited: