• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction When I shoot up unfiltered pills of Subuxone and Zopiclone, where does all sh*t go?

What density and diameter of micron are you using?....switch to something more porous and smaller diameter for optimal drug recovery. Also pre filetr through cotton because if you put solids into the micon it will clog it

Unfortunately the body doesn't have an effective way of removing insoluble particles like talc as far as I know. I'm no expert though. Maybe the body can slowly remove it but it doesn't appear likely.

There are reports of people suffering from pulmonary talcosis many years after exposure. I read one report where a person was diagnosed 10 years after exposure to airborne talc. The individual must have inhaled the talc and it was still in their lungs causing complications 10 years later.

Injecting talc into the veins causes some of that talc to collect in the lungs.
Is there any talc in Suboxone/Subutex and/or Zopiclone? I don't think I'll shoot zopiclone unfiltered again, but it would be good to know anyway.

Is there any talc in Suboxone/Subutex and/or Zopiclone? I don't think I'll shoot zopiclone unfiltered again, but it would be good to know anyway.

could vary from brand to brand, but it appears that (generic) subs are corn-starch based.
source

Death by Silicon?

I realized something horrible today - the Zopiclone I've shot once a day for 2 months now, contains Silicon Dioxid. I knew that silicon dioxide was very bad, but I didn't got my native tounge's name for until just now.

This means my lungs are full of shit and dirt now ... and it's impossible to heal from it - THERE IS NO CURE. :'(

I'm such a walking miserable Frankenstein's monster. It's a wonder I'm alive. My oxygen saturation was 95 % - lower than it should. Does this mean I have f'd up 5 % of my lungs?

How much would a healthy lung cost to safely transplant? Will perhaps new treatments be devised in the future? And now I'm talking about something that the average person could attain.

You are overreacting. Stop injecting it, exercise, and if any breathing issues come up talk to a medical professional.

Seriously lung transplant? No one would do that for someone who risked their own life injecting pills

Ive heard Z drugs and subs are very dangerous to IV shoot ... one guy on here lost his arm from the elbow down

after seeing that photo, I cringed.... Why on earth would you keep shooting at all? I would be SO FUCKING SCARED if my hands swelled up like that, you are really playing with fire if you dont just stop and seek help! stop abusing your poor body

Last edited:
I like this thread, it contains the elements essential to a harm reduction conversation.

Just one thing - many of us have self-harmed in the past. This includes self-shaming and allowing others to shame us for our decisions. Does shame serve a lasting purpose or is it more so harmful?

I appreciate those that take an open minded approach to helping people like myself. I always did best when the dangers of my actions and thoughts were calmly, intelligently and fully explained to me, and not thrust upon me. The conversations that concluded with possible means to terminate my behavior and an assurance I was not the first, nor the last to face the challenge of self-improvement have served me best.

I am a very sensitive person, maybe I soft peddle people too much, but I do believe once we learn our behavior is harmful to ourselves and possibly to others, to where the point is clearly made and received then solutions are in order. Sometimes this is quite difficult, as solutions to conditions of unknown severity are difficult to attenuate to your audience.

Anyway, we're here to support each other and any talk that furthers shame or guilt is counterproductive, imo.

I am not calling out anyone here. I just think now we have documented the harm, let's talk about ways to get off properly - be it get off drug (ab)use or get off with drugs.

Harm REDUCTION. Not just education.

Thanks.

You are overreacting. Stop injecting it, exercise, and if any breathing issues come up talk to a medical professional.

Seriously lung transplant? No one would do that for someone who risked their own life injecting pills
Yes, when I read this yesterday I decided never to shoot unfiltered Zopiclone again - or even better: not inject it at all ... but that's hard.

About the sub ... I guess I have to stop that as well, and tomorrow go get micron filters before IVing it. But I'm not as adamant in this, because I've read that injected corn starch decreases over time.,

This silicon, however, will sit in my lungs forever, and where I live the health care is almost free of charge, and any dangerous problem will get care (in may take some time, though). The problem is IDK how serious this is.

The only symptom I have atm is that it's hard to breath when walking fast ... but this could also be due to me sitting in a chair, doing nothing, for weeks now.

Ive heard Z drugs and subs are very dangerous to IV shoot ... one guy on here lost his arm from the elbow down

after seeing that photo, I cringed.... Why on earth would you keep shooting at all? I would be SO FUCKING SCARED if my hands swelled up like that, you are really playing with fire if you dont just stop and seek help! stop abusing your poor body
I've had serious abscesses in my hand, stomach, butt and pretty much over all my body. Once I mixed a shitload of Clonazepam and Suboxone in a solution, but it was just too thick, so I used 50 ml of water and injected it randomly in my butt/hip. That pain was intense and I LITERALLY couldn't move my leg or use any muscle in it for a week.

But I'm not scared of this because I can see and feel it.

This lung-stuff freaks me out because I can't see it, feel it or have any control over it. I have NO IDEA what to do, except never shoot without micron filtering again ...

... but that doesn't heal the damage I've caused.

I smoked my last cigarette yesterday. I'm very prone to addiction, so it's mentally tough ... but that matters not. I've been offered a cigg twice today, but, no more cigarettes foand inr me.

I have nicotine pills, but that doesn't really do the job for me. I took 900 mg Pregabalin today (that's why my writing is confused and incoherent), legally (I have it prescribed, although not really 900 mg every day). It actually works.

But it''s starting to decrease now ... I have more of it, but it's better to save it for another hard day.

I'll go get some candy and ice cream for tonight ...

All the best man - you've made the right decision, and we can do everything we can to support you through this.
You can do it <3

Clonazopam like most benzos are not water soluble so they will not mix into water.

Dude, maybe what you need is rehab, based on what you said about addiction; maybe this is all too much for you to conquer on your own? I went to rehab, and it was one of the best things i chose to do in my life so far, I saw a lot, and learned a lot; and the therapy was something I really needed..... A group of addicts helping each other out is a beautiful thing..... This web site is great and all, but nothing is like the experience of getting to know a group of fellow addicts and go through the journey of recovery together.

WHAT THE F

I wrote a long answer and thanked you all, and it disappeared.

TL;DR would be: I have been in all sorts of treatments constantly for 2.5 years, and it hasn't worked. Bupe made me quit heroin completely, but idk if it's a good change since I inject it ...

Last edited:
I hate myself. I should just end it all ... soon.
I have relapsed 3 F'ing times now, with zope. I have been home, with a constant switching between panic attack and just anxiety attack since thursday evening/night, because I was offered, FOR FREE - that's so rare herl and I couldn't withstand it.

I had a doctor's appointment friday lunch, but when I tried to go there the heart instantly began bumping around, and a pressing feeling in the heart, so I didn't go there... i'm so sad, but I hope they give me one soon again, though ... they are pretty kind there.

Since then - as said - I was in bed (panic attack) or infront of conmputer (anxiety attack - going up and down) ... It got better today, when I woke up, but then it came back.

So when it was unbearable, and I thought I was having a heart attack. So I used 3 MFING zopiclones without filter.

Why can't I manage this? Am I so weak?

I'm starting dieting tomorrow (6 feet and 260 lbs) and training - lifting weights - on monday (day after tomorrow). Perhaps this will help me in getting better: I should just try to change myself over night; starting with a fasting day tomorrow, at 0 cals. I'm so extremely addicted to sugar/fat because it lowers my anxiety and helps with depression. Every day I'm not abusing drugs - I abuse food instead, as much as I can with an income of 150 bucks a month.

cornstarch + water makes a non-newtonian fluid. google it, its pretty neat, its basically a substance that is a free flowing fluid, but when you apply force to it, it hardens big time, almost like a solid. One thing's for sure, it's something you do NOT want it in your veins

cornstarch + water makes a non-newtonian fluid. google it, its pretty neat, its basically a substance that is a free flowing fluid, but when you apply force to it, it hardens big time, almost like a solid. One thing's for sure, it's something you do NOT want it in your veins
I don't doubt you're right, but why dont I have any symtoms, besides that all my hand veins are gone or is there but it's impossible to inject in them. I don't feel anything else.

When I IVd bupropion/Wellbutrin daily, I had serious problems with my hands, and couldn't even pick something out of a pocket.

Resting BPM now: 118 - 72 hours after use of perhaps 0,4 grams split in two, This is not normal. I think I know why this is happening, though. Found out yesterday.

Do you think that there will be a cure for these problems within 50 years?