• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

When I look in the mirror i see myself,but I dont feel myself there, is it normal?

ive felt like this well over two week, i seen a therapist....ive actually took hbwr three times afterwards.Then weed,and bam depersonalization.seems like THC triggers it.

hey, i've got depersonalization feelings more than 3months, after really bad marihuana state. I can't help myself, i can have just one hit and i can feel i'm not myself. it's being to be worse, i can feel depersonalization when i'm sober.

I've been having trouble with weed . Can you explain how you know how to do it? I'm awfully curious

I'd love to try :)

I don't think there is a cut and dry solution but I will try to explain how my own process developed.

First and foremost, I think it has to do with self awareness. Directing the trip. A fine example would be a time that someone passed me a very potent strain of MJ and I was worried before I even smoked it, from past experiences. The person that passed it to me said "no, this isn't the strong one, it's really mellow" which sorta set the tone for the trip. I was in a good place. The people around me were chill and accepting. It turned out the weed WASN'T low CBD% but I was able to enjoy the trip and be self aware at times that paranoia seemed to be catching up with me. I was also able to work out a lot of the paranoia in one of my most recent psychedelic trips, so that now, when I smoke, it returns me back to that trip, where I am no longer paranoid but aware of the whole and able to focus the energy on going deeper into understanding new things that I am perceiving. I must say though, there was a time when the paranoia was simply too much and I just couldn't do it, I had to be alone. So I definitely think that tolerance plays a role as does set and setting like any other psychedelic trip.

If all else fails. I have combined benzos with cannabis for some excellent experiences. I space out cannabis trips to a few times a month max and use benzos sparingly.

Hope this helps :)

This happens me to me on DXM. All of the times I've tripped I look in the mirror and then I suddenly realize. That's really what I look like. it's like I don't recognize myself and I'm seeing a different version of me. I touch my face so I know I'm there it just looks so different.

it didn't happen with acid though. Only DXM. DXM just makes me look so.. natural. I don't like it either because I just look like a zombie.