• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

When Friend Chating You Up: Mention Kids/Marriage?

muie

Bluelighter
You want to impress a girl u recently meat by showing her u have other girl friends.

If I have a friend/girl that's wiling to chat me up to a girl I have my eyes on would it be better to bring up the fact she has children and/or is married?

That will show I can hold a relationship not strictly based on sex, and maintain long relationships especially since the friend in mind I have known since 04 (high school) and shes very pretty even now looks better than high school, very fit, classic polish blue eyes and blonde hair..so do you think it would be better if

a) she didn't mention the kids
b) didn't mention the husband
c) don't tell her about her marital status

Much love!

Last edited:
if i was trying to impress a girl i recently met i would probably call her and ask her out to lunch or coffee

but if your dead-set on having a girl friend of yours talk to the girl you like as a sort of 'reference' for your relationship portfolio, then it doesn't matter if she brings up her kids or marital status, its not like you impregnated her, or are her husband.

i read something in the players manual "the game" by neil strauss or something that to prove value to a girl you are interested in, its a big plus for them to know you hold relationships with other girls (non-sexual i guess), its like a proving of value or worth to the girl that you are popular/happening

anyway these kind of psychological tactics probably only work on club bimbos imo

i could be totally wrong about OP's thought-process though

Lol muie buddy just ask her out. We discussed this.

All that chatting bullshit won't work. Just sack up and do it, she either wants it or doesn't and you'll find out.

i read something in the players manual "the game" by neil strauss or something that to prove value to a girl you are interested in, its a big plus for them to know you hold relationships with other girls (non-sexual i guess), its like a proving of value or worth to the girl that you are popular/happening

anyway these kind of psychological tactics probably only work on club bimbos imo

i could be totally wrong about OP's thought-process though

that was my first thought as well - it sounds like he got this idea out of an instruction manual.

the best way to impress a girl you've recently met is by being interesting and interested in her. having other friends (and hobbies, passions, education, a job, etc) can certainly make you more interesting, but any girl worth your time is going to see through the kind of mechanical approach you're talking about.

Wait, what?

exactly. good luck OP lol

but seriously you dont bring up this shit until you've been together for a while

its a minefield.

my friend who is a girl (straight and hot) is friends with a guy (straight and okay looks wise) who she has no interest sexually in and his girlfriend (really unattractive) hates my friend and refers to her as "the other woman".

the difference between an acceptable platonic friendship with a member of the opposite sex and a threat to your relationship is the level of attractiveness of said friend in relation to your girlfriend

if you want a woman to know you are desirable it may help to have other women giving you attention BUT from my point of view its more important to simply show interest and turn on the charm with the woman you fancy and make her feel special. some people are competitive and cant wait to pull out someones weave over a man and some are just willing to move on from player types in about 4 seconds flat because they have a brain.

just charm and be really thoughtful and kind. eventually someone will fall for it

Last edited: