L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

When do you know it is time to get married

HungryCoach28

Greenlighter
Me and my (Wifey) been 2gether 4 going on 9 years we have a 6yr old girl and in my eyes we are married what do I need a piece of paper for but she do deserve a ceremony At times I'm with it and other times I'm like S#$T it's only gonna be her family there anyways What should I do

The wedding itself is all about the bride and the dress. Just like Prom, its all about the dress :) It doesnt matter who is there, what matters is will she b happy with whatever you do for a ceremony. And the bet way to find that out is ASK!

As for should you? All I can say is dont get married for ANY reason except that you love this person more than anything in the world and see her as your partner forever. You can be with someone and "love" them but to me, you need to be "IN Love" With them. The first one just means you like them and care about them as a person. 2nd means your feeling for them is over the top and cant see being with anyone else. As you grow older things change and you have to be willing to change with it.
Whether you marry or not but are together always make a point to be intimate with her regularly and I'm not talking sex :)
The best thing I did for my best relationship was at least once a day at some point in the day/night stop hold each other close be affectionate and kiss for at least a minute and just have a connection for a moment. Life gets busy and people get complacent and stop being intimate with each other and thats the start down the road of the end. My girl just LOVED that and when we first started doing it I sort of had to make/convince her to just stop for a minute :) Now she's after me wanting her minute because she realized how much of a difference just that one thing made in our relationship :) Its really important to stay connected with your partner, especially on an intimacy level. That can kill a good relationship in a heart beat.

if you dont know what you want from a ceremony ask your wife to be what she wants from it

Don't get married EVER. you might love her now but if she decides to dump you your life will be ruined.

You don't have to get married if you don't want to. If you want to get married, it's also up to you how you want to get married. A ceremony, etc. It's between you and your partner.

That's so funny you ask this question because for me if marriage ever gets brought up or discusses semi serious by me or the person I'm seeing that's when I know it's time to break up

which is actually what happens.

Seriosuly