• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When can i do Heroin after bupre?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I did like 2mg of bupre yesterday, today around 17h ago i did like 1mg . Now i am getting some heroin, can i do it straight away? I know bupre blocks some, but hell man i wanna do this shit!
Thanks for answers!

Bupe has a very long half life. It takes a couple of days to fully clear the system.

Bupe has a very long half life. It takes a couple of days to fully clear the system.
I know, it has halflife of 32 hours. It still can be done and i havent taken big doses of bupre.
If all you have taken is 3mg total in around 36 hours period, there shouldn’t be that much of blocking effect. If you take bupe regularly, like a few time a week, there may be more of a block. Buprenorphine has as incredible long half-life, 72 hours +. If. You take it regularly the half-life compounds. That would mean you would have to wait a bit. If you just took 3mg the last day and a half, there isn’t too much on your receptors. I’d wait a little bit, but don’t make a deadly mistake and take more. That is the mistake people make and OD and die. Real shit.

Also, I hope you have fentanyl test strips or a reagent test kit. It’s too dangerous to trust anyone, including your mother, if you don’t test your dope. If you do this regularly, you probably know this, or you should, a lot of people are dying. You should buy a reagent test kit, or fentanyl test strips if you already haven’t. Also, narcan will save your life, and a lot pharmacies have them for free. Make sure someone can use it on you in case you OD. I’ve never heard anyone narcaning themselves, unless they are lunatics.

Point is, test your dope and also have narcan around where people can find and use it. This is live saving and the easiest way to stay alive if you do this a lot. This is a harm reduction site, and this is the simplest and cheapest way to save your life.

Be safe,
Wizard
This is a perfect answer, thank you brother! Have an amazing evening.