• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

When burning weed what's the best tool to use? Bong, pipe, joint or vape?

It depends. I used glass pipes for years then I primarily used joints. My roommate smoked blunts. then I got a vape with temp. Dial. - it was soooo efficient. And it was super interesting different cannabinoids or terps vaporize at different( at certain temps it won't smell like weed) temperatures so for like a low temperature you get kind of a chill sleepy high and then you can vape that same marijuana at a higher temperature and you get stoned again on the same flower it was really interesting . but you can't like necessarily Port that thing around with you everywhere so it wasn't super convenient.

Then I moved into edibles and I haven't really had the desire to smoke anymore. But the best is up to you

For me it’s probably a bong. A big hit from bong used to get me high even with tolerance trough the roof and with good stuff high as fuck from a first hit of a day. Vapes are great too but I find them superior mostly health-wise and as they are no question efficient way of consuming cannabis but not really overall. Joints are great if you are a cigarette smoker and trying to stop/cut-down/switch to healthier alternative and from point of enjoyment of smoking something tasty and smelling nice for good amount of time or in a group of people. Also often specific strains and even more certain types of hashish and isolates for some reason just really shine more consumed in certain way, be it to get max out of taste and smell or to get highest or to be able to get satisfied by smallest amount. I also like edibles the most after all but not all the time and in fact don't mind sometimes smoking along them when I want to make high stronger and/or different. For example some types of hashish prepared as edibles are mostly uplifting but after few hours a joint of same stuff turns it into a really stoning, heavy high.

I usually enjoy bongs or dry glass pipes, was never much of a joint person, or blunts either. Bongs i use for straight up herb, but if i'm putting something on top like rosin, i go with the glass spoon pipe, so I can corner it easier and melt the topping. Usually a bowl pack topped off with concentrate lasts me all day when I properly melt/corner it.

I like joints to walk around and relax. I don't have to keep fiddling with packing and lighting anything, just smoke and go, plus, you smoke all the evidence when you are finished.

When I didn't have kids and smoked inside my house, I preferred a bong or bowl. Easy to leave packed and take hits whenever I want to. Weekly cleaning is necessary, and gross, though.

I'm a heavy smoker and eatable user, and I've found it difficult to use a vaporizer. The amount of work that it takes to load up and smoke the amount of bud I "need" isn't worth it, for me. My opinion might be different if I could sit in my living room all day and use it, but unfortunately, I can't.