• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats your top 5 depression / anxiety / mood lifting drugs of all time?

I can't give my 5 top drugs that relieve my mental and psychic ails, because there are a number of helpful drugs, which help in different ways. But, opiates relieve ALL of my ails completely. They are the only drug to do so, really. There is NO anxiety, obssesiveness, nervousness, depression etc. when on opiates. They cure all of my psychic pain, in every way. And, not only do they elimenate my ails, they reverse them and induce euphoria. Opiates let me function well when I am tired, and let me relax to the ultimate level at the same time. They are divine.

Not going to count depression but for aniexty,
1. GHB(its like the second I ingest the G my mind knows its going to a peaceful place of tranquility and supersedes its million mile an hour march on down to sixty miles an hour and once it kicks in I am in a state of calm and bliss thats incredibly hard to find in such an absolutely perfected combination of both without being to heavy on either, also even hours after it ends I am just in a state of calm which usually isn't the case for most GABA agonists).
2. Noids/Diss's/Psyches(Noids and the like are always a double egded sword. At times nothing in this planet can slide the anxiety away and make it seem so utterly worthless and a waste of space and time like psychedelics or dissociatives and to a lesser extent noids. Though at times they can also do the exact opposite)
3. Benzos(Their style of anxiety removal is the most generic and probably the least useful. Their really only good for just reliving the anxiety though they also fuck you up as well so its somewhat annoying. They simply remove the anxiety but give no reasoning for it and I just feel non-anxious, not like the chain has been atleast slightly reformed or anything).
4. Opiates/iods(I guess. I don't use them to much anymore and find them somewhat useless unless i'm in physical distress as using them as anti-aniexty aids is to risky and similar to benzos they have to fuck you up somewhat severely, atleast for me to really remove the anxiety cloud).
5. Who knows.....?....!

The most all-around helpful substance I've ever taken, believe it or not, is adderall. Not only did it take away my depression, but it made me feel really, really good. It could make me anxious at times, but not often, and I felt less anxious most of the time because I could finally manage to get all of my work done on time, and worrying about the work I had to do is what caused me the most anxiety in the first place, of course.

For depression Ketamine helps alot but i can very rarely get it

Low doses of dextroamphetamine work fine for depression as well but if i abuse it i end up in the deepest darkest pit of despair. Oddly enough it does not trigger any manic episodes with me unlike most anti-depressants. This is another drug i rarely run across :|

Cannabis or atleast certain strains of it help depression as well as mania and anxiety quite abit.

Clonazepam or any other decent benzo such as Valium or temazepam is great for anxiety.

Opiates such as morphine or hydromorphone help with anxiety as well as mania somewhat but depression not so much :\

The most all-around helpful substance I've ever taken, believe it or not, is adderall. Not only did it take away my depression, but it made me feel really, really good. It could make me anxious at times, but not often, and I felt less anxious most of the time because I could finally manage to get all of my work done on time, and worrying about the work I had to do is what caused me the most anxiety in the first place, of course.

Its not that surprising due to the fact that psychiatrists will prescribe adderall if all other antidepressants do not work for you.... Adderall is a great antidepressant but sadly if you have anxiety along side depression you will not be prescribed adderall. I thought about getting that prescribed for my depression but I have been prescribed benzos so I know that would never happen :(

The bottom portion of my answer answers your question then. I've used their label names (US - Canadian) opposed to their chemical names, a simple Google search should tell you whether they are available in Australia or not.

I highly recommend Wellbutrin and Valium (half-life of 20-100 h, longest of the Benzodiazapene class) though.

Oh and, if by chance you happen to stumble across Desoxyn, you'll be right content with the result. Grab plenty.

1. Opiates (mainly oxycodone)
2. Benzos
3. Alcohol
4. Weed
5. Shrooms (weird, but yea worked for me)

Thanks guys I thought this might be a popular subject.
Lots of tasty things here. I would really like to try Ketamine or an opioid but I just dont think my shrink will go for it.

for me all of these work best for mood lift:
1. Opiates/Opiods are my favorite by far. They induce massive euphoria and nodding, and always brighten my day and make me happier even before i take them because i look forward to it so much. just be careful of the addictive properties, they can be very strong, particularly psychologically, and ESPECIALLY when used to get rid of depression.
2. Adderall (amphetamine combination) always makes me happy outgoing and talkative (unless i take it too frequently, my script is still only 10mg ir)
3. DXM (first plateau) always makes me really happy and at peace with everything. the day after is also quite pleasant because of the afterglow.
4. Alcohol, preferably beer (im a total lightweight. 2 beers has me in a really good mood and feeling quite buzzed, and i always get a HUGE mood lift)
5. Smoking a bowl usually puts me in a pretty good mood.

1. LSD
2. Adderall/Ritalin/Vyvanse
3. Cocaine
4. Opiates
5. Benzos

LSD is by far the most uplifting to me because it makes me happy and smiley just planning or thinking about a trip. Also it's not addictive, I never feel guilty about it, it relieves my social anxiety, and the next day is always just as pleasant. Simply, a wonderful drug.

Adderall/Ritalin/Vyvanse are certainly the most helpful in the long run because they give me the energy and motivation to fix all the things in my life that make me depressed.

Last edited:
benzos relieve anxiety, obviously, and have no downsides,

I make my apologies for being "picky" but i believe there is the downside of potential addiction/dependency/rebound effects of making anxiety symptoms worse than they were to start with...

Morphine
Ketamine
Cocaine
Pregabalin
Clonazepam
NICOTINE with all of them.