• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats *your* stimulant "comedown killer" combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 times 400mg meprobamate
10mg of loprazolam
100mg of diazepam
and some bupe (since i'm on bupe i can't take any other opies)

Actually, StaySedated, you weren't getting hippy on me there at all! (And, if you were, call me a damn hippy then).

Meditation is, on these boards, sorely overlooked as a source of psychological comfort in lieu of the plethora of drug-remedies (illicit and licit alike) we have available to us today. Almost forty varieties of -am (benzo) drugs are readily available to members here, as well as marijuana, alcohol [the most widely whored "drug" in the world] and many others serve as band-aid solutions to problems which are, IMO, predominantly psychological in nature.

I, myself, make use of many (or any) of these alternative options as much as any other.

However,

With knowledge that such other alternative routes exist, I simply must make use of them.

Someone above this post mentioned sex; I know that after the last LSD + MDMA binge I had absolutely puttered out on the ability to have sex comfortably (resultant from my DJ'ing for over six hours a party of 200+ people), sex is ALWAYS an "alternative" option, too. More readily to most are the herbal teas and meditation therapy that you expanded upon. IDK. "Alternative" is the word that always used to throw me. But moving past mere semantics, allowing oneself to experience the emotions we perceive that are uniquely human - pain, suffering and anything else you'd like to classify as hardcore stimulant comedown - can be a revealing and rewarding choices indeed - especially for the uninitiated.

Doing so will allow one (as has been stated) to save the 'goodies' (opiates; benzodiazepines; others) for more opportune times where they may be used more therapeutically and even more recreationally.

So, by all means, "get hippy" on me. There are times a seasoned polydrug-(ab)user wants and needs to read workable remedies that do not end in -ide, -(p)am, -(a)mine, -(c)/(d)one or -ate ;)

~ vaya

Last edited:
in descending order of preference:

• clonazepam (2+mg is best)
• oxycodone or another similar potency opiate (10-25mg)
• zopiclone (7.5mg)
• weed
• antipsychotics (I rarely use these, side effects suck)

clonazepam 1-2mg
Buprenorphine 2mg
Hydroxyzine 25mg
Chelated Magnesium

I have a few seroquel lying around but I havent needed them since a bad roll a while back/my 4 day meth binge that I didnt take seroquel instead I took percocet and oxy. I really loved Diazepam in conjunction with stims so there felt like there was no crash. On the comedown of my meth binge I took an OC 80, I still wasn't feelin right despite the euphoric opiate effects, finally I caved and took a kpin (at the time my stash was limited) and all was well again

I reeeeallllly wish I could get my hands on temazepam, gbl or etizolam, anything that would be attainable without a script.

I almost forgot to mention the most important ingredient of my combo.

A nice long wank is mandatory while on a stim comedown, of course.

One word. Marijuana. Thats all i have ever used for my come down on meth or anything else. I kinda want to keep it that way cuz if i had all the shit you guys are naming for a come down it would suck even worse if i didnt have them the next time

i do respect people who don't take anything on stim come-downs.. and see it as a way of saying "yes you had a great time, now if its worth the come-down then i'll take a bit of pain"...

unfortunately when you've been using a certain amounnt of years and at certain frequencies, that just isn't a viable option anymore

Ideally 5 to 7 mg of Klonopin + a shot of dope or 4 mg of hydromorphone IV and if all else fails 100 to 400 mg of Seroquel.

i've got a new one: 3mg. clonazepam & 120mg. phenobarbital & 15mg. hydrocodone

this combo has been working swell.

sorry for the thread necro

however I have another related question, I never have any issue getting to sleep after stimulants as I usually have on hand some form of relatively tame opiate (+ a mild anti histamine), nitrazapam (benzo), lyrica (works on gaba and also blocks something that meth etc fires up), clonidine (alpha blocker which slows heart rate), and some form of mild anti psychotic (prochlorperazine OTC nausea med). I avoid alcohol as that seems to make the 'hangover' 100x worse.

I usually take the benzos halfway through the high, opiate on the comedown, then clonidine, then the lyrica/anti pscyhotic just before I hit the sack. I also make sure to chow down some vitamins, a protein shake, ~1L of water and maybe a banana as well.

Now even taking very small amounts of all of these will kill just about any stimulant high I've had and knock me out, the issue is feeling groggy and totally sapped of energy the next day, it passes but if I can minimise it that would be great, I realise you will never feel 100% after a meth binge.

The benzos and opiates make you feel good and normal and remove the anxiety/depression/twitchyness of the comedown. Anti pscyhotics and lyrica tend to just completely reverse the meth and kill it, but they tend to leave a horrible hangover in any dose big enough to get some sleep. I'm guessing the key is to find an anti psychotic that isn't too sedating.

Can anyone recommend any anti psychotics that will basically block the dopamine and stop the excessive brain activity that stimulants cause, however with the least amount of groggyness possible the following day? I'm thinking the shorter acting the better, big bang to kill the brain activity, then it metabolises and is out of your system by morning. Would really need to be OTC though, nausetil (prochlorperazine) is a simple OTC nausea med here in Aus.

I hardly ever do stimulants, maybe ~2x a year max but I'd like to minimise the day after hangover as much as possible. I'm writing this post about t+12 hours of 2 p of av meth orally and all the things I mentioned above with zero tolerance, so sorry if this isn't as coherent as it could be.

IIRC from intro to psych, gaba inhibits all neurotransmittors. I'll have to look that up though.

edit: Yes, it does inhibit the other neruotransmittors. That's why they use benzo's for people with acute serotonin syndrome.

Last edited:
We can't really recommend an antipsychotic in this setting I am afraid..

Antipsychotics are very useful drugs in the right setting, but they also have many side effects too. I am very wary about non-medics advising using such powerful drugs as antipsychotics to use for a stim comedown and I'd be very cautious about taking advice on this matter from people on a recreational drug HR forum, however knowledgeable they are! I appreciate where you are coming from, I really do, but I just don't feel comfy with advising people about antipsychotic use..

With this in mind, plus the fact that this is a ressurection of an old thread, I'm going to close it. If you have any queries feel free to shoot me a pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.