• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What's your sickest/most bizzare fantasy?

Bizzare and sick fantasies? No thanks. They don't call me Missionary Trav for nothing!!!

I don't have to many fantasy's...then again there isn't all that much I haven't done sexually. One of the most enjoyable, sort twisted things I've liked is fucking the shit out of my GF when she is helplessly K'd out of her mind.

i just want to fuck an older woman im 22 and i have my mums friends telling me how hot i am. im like dammit get there number im up for milf's fuck

I'm still mad about the chance I had and blew a couple new years ago with this 50yo woman who was in incredible shape.

to watch a 'fit' girl go a poo, then wipe her ass for her then stick my cock up it.

That for me is like my ultimate fantasy.

its like for me, its the dirtiest yet most natural thing in the world which makes it so horny.

hehehehehe left field

good one bro

I personally can't relate at all to any sort of scat fetish. Shit smells bad, its not sanitary, its just not a useful product (waste)...but more power to you though in finding a girl who will let you do that to her ;)

In high school I used to fantasize about tying my ex girlfriend up and keeping her in the crawl space under my house. I would rape her occasionally until she starved to death. Then maybe have a quicky with the corpse before I buried her. However, I'm a pacifist now so I don't think about shit like that anymore.

I'm horny now.
I reeeally want to have a 3some with my boyfriend and another girl but I don't think I want it to be a girl that I know & am not sure how to bring it up to someone.

Its not particularly sick but maybe a bit bizarre but i love ladies in buisness suits, turns me on so much and i always like girls to dress up as Dorothy from Wizard of OZ

having sex with a Brazilian girl under a light waterfall. Not very sick or bazzare, but w/e

Mine's sorta tame but here goes...

As foreplay there would be a couple testicular saline infusions (probably 30mls).

Then sex with a triple amputee (you only need one to balance) nun while she's reciting hail marys.

After that we might try removing one of her superficial organs or perhaps making a small cavity in her body to allow for at least shallow penetration (after my member has been sterilized of course! Otherwise it'd be gross).

Then I sew her up after irrigating the wound and collecting the contents (which would end up being something like water mixed with blood and sexual fluids I imagine) then I would consume the cocktail allow it to sit for 5 minutes then force myself to throw it back up into a bucket. She would then consume the new cocktail.

We would then cuddle in a kiddie pool of ice and pet each other till we fell asleep staring into each others eyes.

AK

Antikhristos said:
Mine's sorta tame but here goes...

As foreplay there would be a couple testicular saline infusions (probably 30mls).

Then sex with a triple amputee (you only need one to balance) nun while she's reciting hail marys.

After that we might try removing one of her superficial organs or perhaps making a small cavity in her body to allow for at least shallow penetration (after my member has been sterilized of course! Otherwise it'd be gross).

Then I sew her up after irrigating the wound and collecting the contents (which would end up being something like water mixed with blood and sexual fluids I imagine) then I would consume the cocktail allow it to sit for 5 minutes then force myself to throw it back up into a bucket. She would then consume the new cocktail.

We would then cuddle in a kiddie pool of ice and pet each other till we fell asleep staring into each others eyes.

AK

you win

i like this thread i don't really have a sick fantasy YET. I want to test out my new partner and see how far i can push the boundaries because everything ive suggested to her she agrees to. mmf and ffm group sex choke slap spit anal, dp anything. hmmmmm need to come up with something really out of the box

Ummm.. I had sex in a church before. It wasn't exactly a fantasy beforehand nor was it planned but that should tell you what I think of organized religion. ;)

I think I may have one upped you. I had sex on the pulpet in a church... Where everyone gives thier speaches.

Anywho, my fantasy is basically tying my girleyfriend up outside by a waterfall to a tree and having my way with her... Grrrowl.

Last edited: