• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Whats your prefered prescription stimulant med for adhd,determining what do get.

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
I have been on and off adderall, prescribed and not prescribed for about 10 years now. I use it for work and other tasks that involve concentration and energy and I also use it recreationally which consists of taking about 100-150mg within a few hr period and be speedy as hell,which to be honest i wouldnt really say that its fun minus the euphoria and the rush but i get nothing done thats useful. So anyway ive got my insurance back and im going to see a psych in January when my insurance kicks in fully and was considering what i could get that isnt the same old adderall ir or xr. Ive also been prescribed dexedrine and vyvanse at one point and the dexedrine just wasnt strong enough and the vyvanse my insurance wouldnt cover, but ive taken it before, a 60mg capsule and was WIRED all day so i think i mite go for thaat.Anyone else have any suggestions? Also, anyone know about modifinil/Provigil? Micheal Jackson was taking for extra energy so i assume it would be a top of the line stim