• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your paraphernalia like?

I never needed that much diverse shit because I never did a huge variety of drugs. Minus a handful of forays into stimulant / psychedelic territory, which I emphatically DISLIKED, I'm a strictly single-drug type guy. The only reason I even drink unhealthy amounts of alcohol is as a 2nd class substitute when what I ACTUALLY want is not available to me.
Yeah I'm pretty equal opportunity with most recreational substances lol so a variety of tools can be useful for a variety of reasons. I actually have a running list of things I've seen that I want to add in or replace for my kit. Haha I fixate too much sometimes 😅

Well as far as stashing paraphernalia I got several hockey puck sized little canisters for smaller pills and I put all those canisters in a cigar box

And I've got several of them big ass pill bottles for marijuana or a lot of IR gabapentin

And I keep all the hard cardboard straws they give for stuffing cones to snort my preferred substances works perfectly and easy asf to get cuz I smoke cones all the time 😂

Along with a heavy duty grinder for the flower but also for crushing pills n shit plus a metal card with no label or brand that my homie gave me for lining up and helping crush up different powder and I also have a mortar and pestle for specifically hard to crush pills

I also have 100s of vacuum seal bags for selling bud and a whole fuck ton of legal blacked out plastic bud containers with the brand ripped off for weed and pills

Plus I got like four or five scales and hella cups to help me weigh up quicker for my customers

And lastly I have a big ass guitar case that I put my re-up In cuz it's inconspicuous and you can fit easily 10 pounds and up in there

That's all I can think of rn cuz Im pretty sedated 😂

Last edited: