• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your paraphernalia like?

JTemperance

Bluelight Crew
You might not have heard about this, but none other than the UNODC has officially declared July to be "International Drug-Paraphernalia Appreciation Month," beginning this year!

So in honor of the first 1st of July, let's give thanks to the humble items of paraphernalia that have allowed us to shoot, smoke, vape, huff, plug, snort, waterline, parachute, sublinguicize, and buccalize all those mountains of expensive drugs.

Let's give the term a broad definition, including virtually everything that comes into contact with drugs. Any object you've used to buy, prepare, test, consume, weigh, package, store, or transport drugs is valid "paraphernalia" for our purposes.

I'm interested in whatever stands out to you, whatever makes our own unique drug-lives possible — your exquisite collectibles & your day-to-day workhorses; the vanished pieces of yesteryear & the headshop inventory of this AM; etc., etc...

You might not have heard about this, but none other than the UNODC has officially declared July to be "International Drug-Paraphernalia Appreciation Month," beginning this year!

So in honor of the first 1st of July, let's give thanks to the humble items of paraphernalia that have allowed us to shoot, smoke, vape, huff, plug, snort, waterline, parachute, sublinguicize, and buccalize all those mountains of expensive drugs.

For this thread, I'm defining the term broadly, so it includes virtually everything coming into contact with drugs. Any object you've used to buy, prepare, test, consume, weigh, package, store, or transport drugs is a valid item of paraphernalia for our purposes.

I'm interested in whatever stands out to you, whatever makes our own unique drug-life possible — the exquisite collectibles & the day-to-day workhorses; the vanished pieces of yesteryear or the morning's headshop purchases, etc., etc.
After I stopped shooting up my drug paraphernalia dropped significantly. Now all I have is a mg scale that I mostly use for stuff other than drugs.

If I’m snorting I’ll roll up a piece of water proof paper. Like… I’m all about not having the stuff I need to take my drugs being around. With the exception of the whip cream dispenser. I do have one of those.

This is my favorite piece of gear. The Helix Chillum. Had to use a stock photo because mine is currently at my friend's house.

helix.jpg

If I'm using regularly, as in once a week I make sure I have enough clean needles to last me for the bag I have, which is generally 3-5 and some extras in the case of a miss. If I get a single half gram bag, I'll usually collect 2 10 pack fitpacks from the exchange or vending machine.

If I am lucky enough to plan my use with going to the exchange I'll pick up however many sterile water ampules I happen to have spare change to buy, usually between 5-20 because they're more time consuming to get and they can only be bought during daytime as opposed to the night time vending machines for the fitpacks.

I keep a large bag of cotton swabs in my bathroom, and again if I go to the needle exchange I'll grab some basic filters which fit on the end of a rig. Nifty, but the gear I use isn't absolutely cut to shit as I watch the dealer I buy it off bag it up for me and I've been with him grabbing it from the higher source, so I know it's not full of absolute trash. But I mean if you're injecting meth the difference is really using or not using any filter and even balled up cotton will do. The cotton swabs are also to press on the injection site post use to stop any bleeding.

I use a shoelace to tie off.

I keep a large box of alcohol swabs as I use them very liberally.

If I'm using out of home I have a bag that is a kind of bumbag I carry rigs in, a plastic sandwich bag with cotton swabs, alcohol swabs, the shoelace, and an ampule or two. This is primarily if I uber somewhere and use in a nearby toilet or restaurant or dealers house. I don't feel comfortable using other people's stuff since I do not know for sure where it's been. Because I'm not in any high traffic areas like this and rigs themselves are legal to carry I'm not in any danger of legal consequences. So long as the rig is empty before us or empty post use.

If I go into town to go to pubs or clubs, I will usually preload a rig or carry a point to two points in my wallet or down my sock after I do the main shot for the night and I stash the loaded rig, alcohol swabs, cotton swabs, a spare rig just in case, my shoelace, and another ampule for a final third shot at the end with the leftovers if I have the spare rig still to use. This is slightly riskier, as there are cops in some areas of town. But the part of the pub/clubbing area I go to is more craft beer botique pubs rather than grimy clubs so the cops aren't searching anyone down there. I keep everything in an old glasses case I have, then I wear my glasses instead of my contacts for the night so I have a logical explanation for carrying the case. I have never ever been nabbed for this.

By the time of the night we end up in the more policed area of town, I have consumed my drugs and used the rigs which renders them legal so long as they're stored in a rigid, sealed container which they technically are.

At home I don't keep a big Sharps container because the fitpacks are their own Sharp's container but when I was using very heavily I did keep large ones at home to store my rigs as I would pick up 100 packs from the exchange when I went to save myself trips and then wouldn't return the used ones for a while.

If I did pills, which I definitely do not, I would 100% be using a micron or wheel filter. Non negotiable.

Imo, of your setup for IV use isn't something along these lines then you need to fix your stash.

Have a little lockable box in which I stock a nice supply of :

- 27G fixed needle syringes
- single use spoons
- sterile water ampoules
- citric acid sachets
- filters (I use dental cotton)
- alcohol wipes
- gauze swabs
- roll of rubber tourniquets
- fent test strips (just in case)
- lighter
- naloxone

.... and of course the magic ingredient.

My other paraphernalia are my antique opium pipe & lamp which yes, are in useable condition and cost me a small fortune to acquire.

@TheUltimateFixx
You mean the long ones like the peace pipe / Chinese looking pipes? If so that's bad ass.
All my paraphernalia is gone. No more smoking for me got a bag and a scale.
The long ones with a 'saddle' at about 1/3 of the length of the pipe. It's a genuine Chinese one, tortoiseshell with white jade end pieces. They're almost impossible to find now.
.. Oh, and I make my own opium to put in it.

After quitting heroin in March im significantly "less strapped" but let's see here:

Powders-
Various minispoons
Snuff bullet
Stash pins/pockets
Mg scale
Oral syringe

Pills-
Pill crusher
Stash Keychain

Cannabis-
1 glass hand pipe
1 mini knockoff RooR bong
1 Honey Dabber nectar collector
1 Dr. Dabber Switch
1 Milkyway dab rig w/ Toro Turp Slurper
Smok micare cartridge battery
Grinder
Papers and blunts
.00 scale
Disposable cartridges
Dab tools
Dab containers

In general-
Various plastic bags and jars
Vacuum sealer
Mecke, Marquis, and Mandellin reagent kits
Fent strips (and narcan but is narcan paraphernalia? )
Quartz straw

If I'm using regularly, as in once a week I make sure I have enough clean needles to last me for the bag I have, which is generally 3-5 and some extras in the case of a miss. If I get a single half gram bag, I'll usually collect 2 10 pack fitpacks from the exchange or vending machine.

If I am lucky enough to plan my use with going to the exchange I'll pick up however many sterile water ampules I happen to have spare change to buy, usually between 5-20 because they're more time consuming to get and they can only be bought during daytime as opposed to the night time vending machines for the fitpacks.

I keep a large bag of cotton swabs in my bathroom, and again if I go to the needle exchange I'll grab some basic filters which fit on the end of a rig. Nifty, but the gear I use isn't absolutely cut to shit as I watch the dealer I buy it off bag it up for me and I've been with him grabbing it from the higher source, so I know it's not full of absolute trash. But I mean if you're injecting meth the difference is really using or not using any filter and even balled up cotton will do. The cotton swabs are also to press on the injection site post use to stop any bleeding.

I use a shoelace to tie off.

I keep a large box of alcohol swabs as I use them very liberally.

If I'm using out of home I have a bag that is a kind of bumbag I carry rigs in, a plastic sandwich bag with cotton swabs, alcohol swabs, the shoelace, and an ampule or two. This is primarily if I uber somewhere and use in a nearby toilet or restaurant or dealers house. I don't feel comfortable using other people's stuff since I do not know for sure where it's been. Because I'm not in any high traffic areas like this and rigs themselves are legal to carry I'm not in any danger of legal consequences. So long as the rig is empty before us or empty post use.

If I go into town to go to pubs or clubs, I will usually preload a rig or carry a point to two points in my wallet or down my sock after I do the main shot for the night and I stash the loaded rig, alcohol swabs, cotton swabs, a spare rig just in case, my shoelace, and another ampule for a final third shot at the end with the leftovers if I have the spare rig still to use. This is slightly riskier, as there are cops in some areas of town. But the part of the pub/clubbing area I go to is more craft beer botique pubs rather than grimy clubs so the cops aren't searching anyone down there. I keep everything in an old glasses case I have, then I wear my glasses instead of my contacts for the night so I have a logical explanation for carrying the case. I have never ever been nabbed for this.

By the time of the night we end up in the more policed area of town, I have consumed my drugs and used the rigs which renders them legal so long as they're stored in a rigid, sealed container which they technically are.

At home I don't keep a big Sharps container because the fitpacks are their own Sharp's container but when I was using very heavily I did keep large ones at home to store my rigs as I would pick up 100 packs from the exchange when I went to save myself trips and then wouldn't return the used ones for a while.

If I did pills, which I definitely do not, I would 100% be using a micron or wheel filter. Non negotiable.

Imo, of your setup for IV use isn't something along these lines then you need to fix your stash.
What I started with:
Medium-sized Electronic Cable Organization Bag I found on Amazon for $25 and repurposed it for my Kit. It does a great job of storing all my supplies organized and clean. It's made of nylon material and is waterproof & shockproof with padded foam, which obstructs water and vapor effectively. Heavy duty and anti-tear material offer all-around protection to all things inside as well as against scratches, dust, impacts, and accidental dropping.
With the addition of a Combination Lock for Zippered Bags to secure and lock the bag from prying eyes, you don't have to worry about someone digging through your bag. It's not indestructible but it's solid enough to delay anyone messing around with it long enough to take control of the situation.

My Kit:
The top compartment is made up of Elastic Straps (picture) and a Zippered Mesh Pocket (picture) for various tools and supplies.
Upper Portion:
jO_O0jGpVcIpV1Q8OIl-xBxaWrCUD7wH6axWEagxXVWrUINhv0cFM2J78TBz4eLE3Ag27kcVzc0Vfviqy0fZVNPsAulPlQaUuqqwJyephH4jDqfgm4KgUTn7ZVt-0Bt8Vy3X3C35c2iw6ErhSa9-WOs

1. 31G 5/16" Insulin Syringes
2. Sharpies: Regular & Fine Point - for writing the concentration on prepped vials.
3. Pens - for notes while prepping volumetric doses.
4. Flashlight, Penlight (also Penlight with UV light), or a precision/focused light source (this is not a substitution for working in the dark. Always try to work in a well-lit area.)
5. Long Stem Tweezers
6. Long Stem Lab Spatula or 10mg scoop
7. Capsule Filling Kit - this is also useful for Oral preparation.
8. Bic Lighter
9. Small Knife
10. Eye Drops
11. Naloxone Injectable - Free from a local Harm Reduction Resource/Syringe Exchange Site.

Lower Portion:
fKJRV8pKzdWn7zI0YtHen6ANJnLgLn7TlWJeYonUX0e-3qDalqdYFE_5CO6shELVhH15OxQ84ziHAIJie6HnnlhMjf6td8D_sbGPawT3PtSgppouHdgOZsNTmQQJ6UO9bhzh5-cb5YDENSuObj1FF-U

1. Sterile Syringes Assorted Sizes - Individually Sterile Wrapped Syringes: 1mL, 3mL, 5mL, 10mL
2. 30G 8mm Needles

Zippered Mesh Pocket:
3. Fentanyl Test Strip
4. Xylazine Test Strip
5. Silica Moisture Packets
6. Leur Lock Syringe Caps

The bottom compartment has a large Storage Pocket (picture) and Divided Storage (picture) that is customizable.

Large Storage Pocket:
GUvN1N4XETZHYW6y0PTcOQmz7nMKQbZjCqnnb7aMfQdv78lLKcDrVe-sbiipzw0At17uAlU-WxPkTmpb1BUEQtV36ANR9GUzZXc4pXTpybiQpqVI2A1sHeyjrt_AnOwKR-8F8YR-A3Boj1FvHYnecV0

1. I only have one bag of (10) 31G 5/16" Insulin Syringes, which leaves approximately two-thirds of the pocket unused.
2. Mesh Zipper Pouch to hold trash until I can dispose of it properly.

Divided Storage:
HKzfOwZNz0PdOX8MNZxAV8v0zNMn687WyT2MjZZ_p3RrX1PNkYN0iUBH6LNWHCYAI1UhREZ6PxHHXNYGtX-xieyfJLSiax4hH2GXQMBh5_W4e3rq0P4QtMqQOT8eKADT8-WKXFRJLPksauplq3U7DNc

1. Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes - great for when you can get to a sink with soap and water.
2. Narcan - Free from a local Harm Reduction Resource/Syringe Exchange Site.
3. .22 Sterile Micron Filters
4. Sterifilt - great alternative Filter option!
5. Miniature First Aid Kit in Reusable Tin:
  • 1x3 Bandages, small bandages, butterfly bandages, spot bandages, knuckle bandages, Antiseptic Wipes, Sting Relief Wipes, Large and Small Safety Pin, and razor Blade
6. Chapstick
7. 30mL Bacteriostatic Water
8. 5mL Sterile Vial with Self-Healing Port
9. Addipak Sterile Solution
10. Milligram Scale
11. Misc. Tools
12. Calibration Weights
13. Alcohol Wipes
14. 2x2 Sterile Cotton Gauze
15. Antibiotic Ointment
16. Tourniquet: Standard & Quick Release
17. 1oz Glass Jar with Cotton Filters (the cotton filters came from the local Syringe Exchange but you can find cotton filters online or use a bit of Q-tip.)
18. 1oz Glass Container with used filters
19. 1oz Glass container with Landing Gear: Xan, Val, Muscle Relaxer
20. .25oz Glass Container with Stash. I've also used a Keychain Pill Container to store my stash. Both are smaller and don't make much noise due to the materials they are made from.
21. Mini Torch Lighter, Torch Lighter, or Torch Pen
22. Nitrile Gloves
23. Disposable Mixing Container/Cooker - I got these from a local Syringe Exchange/Harm Reduction Site. I filled out a request online and the next day received Harm Reduction Kits for snorting, smoking, boofing, and IV.

**************FOUND***************
24. Stericup cookers are available for purchase online through ExchangeSupplies.org, which will ship to the US.

Optional Extras and Future Purchases:
1. Numbing Lidocaine Cream
2. Self-Adhesive Bandage
3. Winged Butterfly Needle
4. Clean Baggies, Small Baggies, or Smell Proof Baggies
5. Vein Finder
6. Clean Straws for snorting or Metal Sniffing Straw
7. Jumbo Straws as a makeshift lab spatula/scoop
8. Pipe
9. Sterile Q-tips or Cotton Micro Filters
10. Misc. Over-The-Counter Medications:
  • Ibuprofen, Imodium, Prilosec or Tums, Aspirin (for Heart Attacks), Gas-X, Pepto, Benedryl
11. Lidocaine Spray
12. Medium-sized Metal Key-ring This is for the "Key-ring Trick"
13. Condoms
14. Lube
15. Gelatin Capsules for oral dosing
16. General First Aid Supplies
17. Hand Sanitizer
18. Floss - Dental care in general is a high priority however a small dental floss case that opens enough to store a g or so is a normal enough item to carry around and won't attract obvious attention.
19. Testing/Reagent Kit, Reaction Tray
20. Portable Syringe Case
21. Diabetic Travel Case
22. Small Circular Labels - good for labeling different substances, writing dates, or concentrations.
23. Butane refill
24. KardiaMobile Personal EKG Monitor - Not vital for anything but fun on a curiosity level. Let's you know how your heart is working while you use.
25. Pill Crusher & Pulverizer
26. Pill Splitter
27. Essential Chemistry Tools Starter Set:
  • Crucible Tongs, Lab Spatula, Scoop, U-shape, Spoon, Test Tube, Clamps, Stainless Steel Forceps, and tweezers.
  • Not all of these are necessary but most of the tools are useful for a variety of applications from smoking or cleaning your pipe to mixing & measuring
28. Magnifying glass
29. Small cash stash - keep enough of a buffer to be able to buy the minimum amount needed for a hit. Only use it if the situation is dire and you can't make it without it.
30. Small Notebook
31. Mini Sewing Kit

All that said, I know this is me being unnecessarily over-prepared but it pays to be thorough and plan for the unexpected, so I go overboard on my supplies and tools.

What I started with:
Medium-sized Electronic Cable Organization Bag I found on Amazon for $25 and repurposed it for my Kit. It does a great job of storing all my supplies organized and clean. It's made of nylon material and is waterproof & shockproof with padded foam, which obstructs water and vapor effectively. Heavy duty and anti-tear material offer all-around protection to all things inside as well as against scratches, dust, impacts, and accidental dropping.
With the addition of a Combination Lock for Zippered Bags to secure and lock the bag from prying eyes, you don't have to worry about someone digging through your bag. It's not indestructible but it's solid enough to delay anyone messing around with it long enough to take control of the situation.

My Kit:
The top compartment is made up of Elastic Straps (picture) and a Zippered Mesh Pocket (picture) for various tools and supplies.
Upper Portion:
jO_O0jGpVcIpV1Q8OIl-xBxaWrCUD7wH6axWEagxXVWrUINhv0cFM2J78TBz4eLE3Ag27kcVzc0Vfviqy0fZVNPsAulPlQaUuqqwJyephH4jDqfgm4KgUTn7ZVt-0Bt8Vy3X3C35c2iw6ErhSa9-WOs

1. 31G 5/16" Insulin Syringes
2. Sharpies: Regular & Fine Point - for writing the concentration on prepped vials.
3. Pens - for notes while prepping volumetric doses.
4. Flashlight, Penlight (also Penlight with UV light), or a precision/focused light source (this is not a substitution for working in the dark. Always try to work in a well-lit area.)
5. Long Stem Tweezers
6. Long Stem Lab Spatula or 10mg scoop
7. Capsule Filling Kit - this is also useful for Oral preparation.
8. Bic Lighter
9. Small Knife
10. Eye Drops
11. Naloxone Injectable - Free from a local Harm Reduction Resource/Syringe Exchange Site.

Lower Portion:
fKJRV8pKzdWn7zI0YtHen6ANJnLgLn7TlWJeYonUX0e-3qDalqdYFE_5CO6shELVhH15OxQ84ziHAIJie6HnnlhMjf6td8D_sbGPawT3PtSgppouHdgOZsNTmQQJ6UO9bhzh5-cb5YDENSuObj1FF-U

1. Sterile Syringes Assorted Sizes - Individually Sterile Wrapped Syringes: 1mL, 3mL, 5mL, 10mL
2. 30G 8mm Needles

Zippered Mesh Pocket:
3. Fentanyl Test Strip
4. Xylazine Test Strip
5. Silica Moisture Packets
6. Leur Lock Syringe Caps

The bottom compartment has a large Storage Pocket (picture) and Divided Storage (picture) that is customizable.

Large Storage Pocket:
GUvN1N4XETZHYW6y0PTcOQmz7nMKQbZjCqnnb7aMfQdv78lLKcDrVe-sbiipzw0At17uAlU-WxPkTmpb1BUEQtV36ANR9GUzZXc4pXTpybiQpqVI2A1sHeyjrt_AnOwKR-8F8YR-A3Boj1FvHYnecV0

1. I only have one bag of (10) 31G 5/16" Insulin Syringes, which leaves approximately two-thirds of the pocket unused.
2. Mesh Zipper Pouch to hold trash until I can dispose of it properly.

Divided Storage:
HKzfOwZNz0PdOX8MNZxAV8v0zNMn687WyT2MjZZ_p3RrX1PNkYN0iUBH6LNWHCYAI1UhREZ6PxHHXNYGtX-xieyfJLSiax4hH2GXQMBh5_W4e3rq0P4QtMqQOT8eKADT8-WKXFRJLPksauplq3U7DNc

1. Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes - great for when you can get to a sink with soap and water.
2. Narcan - Free from a local Harm Reduction Resource/Syringe Exchange Site.
3. .22 Sterile Micron Filters
4. Sterifilt - great alternative Filter option!
5. Miniature First Aid Kit in Reusable Tin:
  • 1x3 Bandages, small bandages, butterfly bandages, spot bandages, knuckle bandages, Antiseptic Wipes, Sting Relief Wipes, Large and Small Safety Pin, and razor Blade
6. Chapstick
7. 30mL Bacteriostatic Water
8. 5mL Sterile Vial with Self-Healing Port
9. Addipak Sterile Solution
10. Milligram Scale
11. Misc. Tools
12. Calibration Weights
13. Alcohol Wipes
14. 2x2 Sterile Cotton Gauze
15. Antibiotic Ointment
16. Tourniquet: Standard & Quick Release
17. 1oz Glass Jar with Cotton Filters (the cotton filters came from the local Syringe Exchange but you can find cotton filters online or use a bit of Q-tip.)
18. 1oz Glass Container with used filters
19. 1oz Glass container with Landing Gear: Xan, Val, Muscle Relaxer
20. .25oz Glass Container with Stash. I've also used a Keychain Pill Container to store my stash. Both are smaller and don't make much noise due to the materials they are made from.
21. Mini Torch Lighter, Torch Lighter, or Torch Pen
22. Nitrile Gloves
23. Disposable Mixing Container/Cooker - I got these from a local Syringe Exchange/Harm Reduction Site. I filled out a request online and the next day received Harm Reduction Kits for snorting, smoking, boofing, and IV.

**************FOUND***************
24. Stericup cookers are available for purchase online through ExchangeSupplies.org, which will ship to the US.

Optional Extras and Future Purchases:
1. Numbing Lidocaine Cream
2. Self-Adhesive Bandage
3. Winged Butterfly Needle
4. Clean Baggies, Small Baggies, or Smell Proof Baggies
5. Vein Finder
6. Clean Straws for snorting or Metal Sniffing Straw
7. Jumbo Straws as a makeshift lab spatula/scoop
8. Pipe
9. Sterile Q-tips or Cotton Micro Filters
10. Misc. Over-The-Counter Medications:
  • Ibuprofen, Imodium, Prilosec or Tums, Aspirin (for Heart Attacks), Gas-X, Pepto, Benedryl
11. Lidocaine Spray
12. Medium-sized Metal Key-ring This is for the "Key-ring Trick"
13. Condoms
14. Lube
15. Gelatin Capsules for oral dosing
16. General First Aid Supplies
17. Hand Sanitizer
18. Floss - Dental care in general is a high priority however a small dental floss case that opens enough to store a g or so is a normal enough item to carry around and won't attract obvious attention.
19. Testing/Reagent Kit, Reaction Tray
20. Portable Syringe Case
21. Diabetic Travel Case
22. Small Circular Labels - good for labeling different substances, writing dates, or concentrations.
23. Butane refill
24. KardiaMobile Personal EKG Monitor - Not vital for anything but fun on a curiosity level. Let's you know how your heart is working while you use.
25. Pill Crusher & Pulverizer
26. Pill Splitter
27. Essential Chemistry Tools Starter Set:
  • Crucible Tongs, Lab Spatula, Scoop, U-shape, Spoon, Test Tube, Clamps, Stainless Steel Forceps, and tweezers.
  • Not all of these are necessary but most of the tools are useful for a variety of applications from smoking or cleaning your pipe to mixing & measuring
28. Magnifying glass
29. Small cash stash - keep enough of a buffer to be able to buy the minimum amount needed for a hit. Only use it if the situation is dire and you can't make it without it.
30. Small Notebook
31. Mini Sewing Kit

All that said, I know this is me being unnecessarily over-prepared but it pays to be thorough and plan for the unexpected, so I go overboard on my supplies and tools.
epic tactical drug kit

Haha yeah. I was given a rather large amount of it as a starting point and then slowly filled the rest in over time. I actually have a couple more mini kits for day trips or when I'm traveling. Just enough supplies to get by for when I don't have easy access to set up my standard kit.

Haha yeah. I was given a rather large amount of it as a starting point and then slowly filled the rest in over time. I actually have a couple more mini kits for day trips or when I'm traveling. Just enough supplies to get by for when I don't have easy access to set up my standard kit.
I never needed that much diverse shit because I never did a huge variety of drugs. Minus a handful of forays into stimulant / psychedelic territory, which I emphatically DISLIKED, I'm a strictly single-drug type guy. The only reason I even drink unhealthy amounts of alcohol is as a 2nd class substitute when what I ACTUALLY want is not available to me.

genius pipe
plenty vape
nectar collector / dab tools
grinders
cheap scale

am in need of a decent small bong and a dabrig of some sort, as my nectar collector is a shit cheapo which clogs up constantly