• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

No resolutions. It's just another day. I will continue to be kind and do kind things for others, as that is my nature. But as far as putting down the H, probably not happening for awhile. I am titrating off xanax. Was only on 1mg for about a year. Down to .05mg. I'm just going to jump when I get my dope. I've done this once before and it was not a terrible withdrawal process. Got back on the xan
because you know, life is hard?! But to all y'all that are trying to make positive changes...good luck and Happy Fucking New Year!!!

Party like hell! :madlaugh:
Party GIF
Project X Party GIF

Just respecting myself and my body a bit more. Its hard for me to work on myself mentaly if i physically feel like shit all the time ykwim.

This will include things like making sure i dont relapse on the oxy/tram, not buying carts anymore (i can be responsible with bud, but carts are just to convinent for me to be trusted lol), not waiting till i almost pass out to eat, etc. Just bare minimum self respect shit i should have been doing in the first place.

My resolution is to get as many people as possible to break their New Years Resolutions