• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social What's your favourite way to consume?

I prefer edibles or tinctures over smoking /vaping. However, I don’t always have time for the long duration of edibles ( I find cannabis to be rather stimulating and often have trouble sleeping after inhaling, edibles even more so)

If I’m going to be inhaling cannabis I prefer vaporizing over smoking. I find the gvg to provide a quality experience in flavour and effect. If I’m going to smoke cannabis I prefer joints. I don’t have the lung capacity for even small bongs and unless cleaned regularly I find them to taste awful. Though I smoked a bukket (essentially a lung) for years because of its (cost) effectiveness but it gets gross too unless your cleaning the top and bottom/bowl and changing the accordion piece regularly).

tired of crap said:
I prefer edibles or tinctures over smoking /vaping. However, I don’t always have time for the long duration of edibles

I assume you've you tried sublingual tincture?
Easier to make than edibles and short duration like smoking/vaping.

Last edited:
Spliffs/joints for sure. Not the most efficient or healthier, but it's the most enjoyable way. There's just something about the ritual of it, from grinding and rolling to lying on the couch and smoking it slowly while listening to music or watching something.
It's also the most social way, you can share it if you want, or everyone can roll a personal and light it at the same time.

I've tried pretty much everything, I currently own a pretty good vaporizer, a bong and have owned plenty of pipes and bubblers in the past but they just don't provide the same experience as spliffs.
Although I don't really recommend them for everyday use because they're pretty addictive and unhealthy, mainly due to the infamous tobacco.

Edit: Oh and edibles are nice too but it's an entirely different experience, might as well be a different drug. I also really like vape pens because you can hit them everywhere, but I rarely use them since weed is illegal here and I wont buy them unless I'm 100% sure they're good quality.
Otherwise dabs are the best way to get super high, definitely the most intense way to consume. I would dab more if I had access to quality concentrates (ideally rosin or extracted with CO2).

Last edited:
smoking bud. i have tried every edible available to me from dispensaries stuff i have made and nothing mildly relaxed at best. my friends eat a little bit and they are gone. grind up a bud and smoke it either a water pipe or a joint.

I use a one hitter which is a chillum, but I use a 16 inch thin plastic tube from the HW store (maybe 50 cents worth of flexible pipe.) that I modified to fit the end of the one hitter so I can get a less hot hit into my lungs. the whole kit and lighter together fit in a small bag I got from my optician for extra lenses. Enjoying a variety of bubble hash and gum has and dry sifts which all look like loose green or golden sticky trichomes - yum.

no batteries.
easy to carry.

E7YJ2q6.jpg

in the round container two types of bubble hash or dry sift are mixed and in the rectangular just gum hash from KushKraft

the lighter is the small bic - 2+3/8 inches
cleans up once a month with alcohol and qtips etc.

the weird black thing is a cap I made with photographer's tin foil I had lying around (cinefoil - love that stuff)
I put it over the bowl of the chillum after pre-loading it for the next hit.

always open to improvements.

Smoking in any way/form.

I wonder if they hyped the dangers of weed as they did kratom? You know, IV-ing it and all. lol Just came to mind.

Edibles. Convenient. Dose twice a day instead of smoking every hour or two. That alone makes it for me. Packing 15-20 bowls a day is exhausting, and nasty for your lungs.

Carts would be a close second. No nasty residue to clean, nothing to prepare, assemble, or heat. No obvious smell. Very efficient. Kids rip these in the grocery store without any trouble.

That being said, these crank the fuck out of tolerance. My tolerance for edibles was literally 100x what it was when I started at my peak. Waste of bud.

What's everyones favourite method to consume cannabis?

I think mine is edibles because to me i literally trip off that shit on a high enough dose, it's like a light ass acid trip for me and shit gets inteeeeenseee.
I also am slightly allergic to weed so eating it is better than smoking for me, even though my allergy isn't too bad towards it.
But smoking is good if you just want to get high instantly, other than THC pens i haven't really tried anything else.

So many different ways of doing it and i'm sure there are negatives and positives to them all so what's yours and why?
I need a woman like you in my life. I will no longer hook up with women who don't get high. But I prefer Vape pens. You connect a cartridge to a battery and you then inhale the vapor. These 1g cartridges are strong but they only last about two days. They're like 95% THC . I'm currently vaping west coast cure

I'm an old guy too. It's kind of sad actually. We aren't valued for our experience and people don't listen to us about the stupid shit you're about to do because one of us has undoubtedly done whatever you've asking yourself "uh should I do this dumb shit? Probably not but please don't OD on acid that would suck. Especially if your life sucks..

I just smoke bong most of the time (mostly for convenience)
And joints here and there

I remember chillums...agh! Joinys and vape for me wit a bit of dab pen occasionally.

Edibles. I like them chocolates and candies while I grab my favourite milkshake walking around exploring the world like a curious child while stoned. Feeling warm inside almost like taking E, but not as intense.

Glass pipe and I do one hits. Put enough for a hit and take it. I do that 3-4 times when I smoke.

I started edibles few years but still can not reconcile how to get the most out of that. It seems 2 puffs from a pipe gets me higher than eating 25mgs. But if I also take a hit from a pipe after I ate 25 mgs I get super stoned. I would really liike to know hw many milligrams of THC are in a pipe hit.

Vaping I can not reconcile either. It works but straight up THC is not as satisfying to me as what the flower has. Yet I have had some vapes where I got very high off of a few hits. I have a hard time with those little batteries. I am not really up on vaping, dabs, or anything other than smoking and eating. But I do try different ways.