• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What's your favorite strain

Snort likehell

Greenlighter
I wanna hear what others seek out. I keep a few special strain around for different uses. Old school Jack for morning and day time. It lets u focus on a task better. A heavy indica for night time and insomnia. And Durban for my severe anxiety and bipolar. These are my major player. Ur turn.

Yo man

I like afghan kush .. northern lights and white rhino the most

Love a earthy indica to knock me out :)

Uk cheese is nice too

I have a thing for weed high in CBD, low in THC. It's pretty much the only kind I can smoke that I can enjoy; I have full on panic attacks (hyperventilating, palpitations and dramatically increased heart rate, nausea, "claws") when I smoke sativas and anything super high in THC.
My favorites are Ambulance and Bubba Kush. Shark Shock is what I've had recently, and it's okay, but I don't get any pain relief or body high with it, and it makes me dissociate for some reason. Ambulance is a life saver, though. I had a 3-day migraine that would NOT go away despite the rotation of tylenol and ibuprofen, but as soon as I smoked some Ambulance, it went away instantly and never came back. Probably the best out of the three.

I don't use drugs anymore but I loved Indicas like Afghan, pure sativa like this very powerful Moroccan hash I smoked in Spain where it is decrimanalized was, and hybrids like trainwreck. I would get the best stuff I could with high THC levels to smoke and vape, and trip off the THC and so I wold get super stoned off of one or two hits. I would only cook with the mid-grade or lower quality stuff, or smoke a joint or bowl of it if there was nothing else around or a friend had some. The majority of herb I have used I had no idea which strain it was as people didn't know this back in the day. Colombian was a nice type though.

I love Jack Herrer too it is very upbeat I heard Jack used it as his ADHD medicine? It gives you a rush after smoking a lot. Makes you giddy. Got two phenotypes of it at the moment

does anyone remember all the blue dream memes from like 6 months ago?

I'm not hating but damn everyone was hating on it hard lol

NSFW:
blue_dream_meme_1.png

NSFW:
blue_dream_meme_2.png

NSFW:

blue_dream_4.png

I'm still loyal to the deathstar because those gassy fuely burning tire terps are just too fire and I'll never ever get sick of them

Last edited:
gassy fuely burning tire terps are just too fire and I'll never ever get sick of them
I agree. It's chemdawg for me when it comes to all around taste and enjoyment.

I had to laugh at the first meme you posted because it reminded me of something I recently did. I've been trying to go on a break(s) from over usage and only have some bluedream flower left. Instead of smoking the dream I opted for a dab of some reclaim (ugh) a few times because you know, why not? Seriously no hate on that strain here either I actually enjoy it, but damn that hit a little too close to home just now lol.

I have legal access to endless amounts of the world's best cannabis products...my favorite strains are

-Private Reserve
-OG Kush
-Super Jack
-Super Blue Dream
-God's Gift
-Gorilla Glue #4