Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

#1 Speedball (IV coke + heroin)
#2 Heroin + benzos (esp. Alprazolam)
#2a plus alcohol plus weed
#3 Ketamine and just about anything

My ideal day: getting off work and popping 2 bars and sipping my tall can on the drive home taking tokes here and there. 30-45 min later do a shot of heroin... Bliss, or unconsciousness, either way. Add some cocaine in there if I have the money. Why did I just do this to myself?!?! Craving hardcore now. So stupid.

what is everyone's favourite combos? I couldn't be sure myself but I'm generally happy to combine valium with anything

goin for doubles here because past that and it gets too lengthy

LSD and DMT
DMT and MAOi
LSD and weed
2CB and weed (2C-ANYTHING and weed)
weed and alcohol
weed and caffeine
weed and valium
weed and opium/heroin/ANY OPIATE

moral of the story everything loves weed
I didn't see DMT ON weed in your list. That was the jam back in the party days..

Everything DOES go with ketamine..

LSD/2C-B + ketamine? AMAZING

Weed + Ketamine? Like bread and fucking butter.

Opiates and ketamine? Will melt that fucking butter

Speed + ketamine? Soothes out all the anxious tweakiness

MDMA/empathogens + ketamine? Pretty much a full on fucking orgasm.

Ketamine + Ketamine? YES.
Oh yes, Ketamine. It's all I want. Good ol' Indica cocaine from outer space!

I'm just so glad we are living in the exact same time that ketamine exists! How lucky we are

These days:
-Morphine Oral pills
-clonazepam 2mg ones
-Lyrica.
-lots and lots of ciggys
I only smoke these days if I'm drunk/high if not I rarely smoke....

Oh yes, Ketamine. It's all I want. Good ol' Indica cocaine from outer space!

I'm just so glad we are living in the exact same time that ketamine exists! How lucky we are
Since you did ketamine and I did it too, we are no longer in the same timeline/space anymore. 😆😅🤣😂

Since you did ketamine and I did it too, we are no longer in the same timeline/space anymore. 😆😅🤣😂
Without a doubt! Just bump by bump getting closer to cracking the secrets of the multiverse, understanding what Zen is, feeling great during AND after.

I've realized what a sick horse I am- time to get wonky

What if you add MDMA? 8o

That is a COMBINATION, not just a simple combo. You are bound to have a good time.

That's gunna be me tomorrow night, at a Liquid Stranger concert. Thank you for the idea, I was just gunna stick with LSD and maybe some MDMA, but this thread has been convincing.

Without a doubt! Just bump by bump getting closer to cracking the secrets of the multiverse, understanding what Zen is, feeling great during AND after.

I've realized what a sick horse I am- time to get wonky
Bump by BUMP? I only shoot Im ket from pharma vials, 150mg and I'm holing hard. I'm not much of a k fan so I can control my usage, despite ket vials being utter cheap in my country lawl

Everything DOES go with ketamine..

LSD/2C-B + ketamine? AMAZING

Weed + Ketamine? Like bread and fucking butter.

Opiates and ketamine? Will melt that fucking butter

Speed + ketamine? Soothes out all the anxious tweakiness

MDMA/empathogens + ketamine? Pretty much a full on fucking orgasm.

Ketamine + Ketamine? YES.
U mean everything + weed. Opiates +ket sux, I like my opis clean with just clonaz, a few hits of good weed and unlimited cigarettes. Oh and add lyrica to that combo, just 300mg 😁😆

Alcohol coke
Alcohol weed
Speed weed
Mdma ketamine LSD candy Kitty flip
Crystal Meth nr 4 heroin
Speed oxy
Xtc weed
GHB coke
GHB speed
Coke oxy
Shrooms weed
Ketamine coke

Now I'm on NEP + yohimbe bark + kratom + haritaki

WOW, guys, this is very very good, like, too good basically.

It's like I did some kind of alchemical thought, subconsciously, and hell if it's working... I'm afraid of the comedown to be honest.
lately my NEP binges and unrelentless redosing has brought some shit in my life

so that's why I chosed yohimbe bark and haritaki, the first because it's a very good vasodilator, and you know that NEP is a horrible vasoconstrictor in high doses, or redosing, so then you try to get into fappathons and it doesn't really help... well, sometimes using ridiculous amounts of agmatine or l-citrulline. The haritaki cause it oxigenates cells, like, very very much, 3x times as normal, and sometimes I got very concerned about the feelings of plain/void/ no-mind during NEP comedowns... so I think this is working, I feel very very energized, like, too much probably, but hell if it's working...!

The adrenaline/norepinephrine goes hand in hand, apparently, which is odd. but it is.

Last edited: