• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats your daily nootropic stack?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I'm trying to gain insight as I currently take a whole food multivitamin, omega 3 (Nordic natural), morning dose of triple calm magnesium ( which you'll probably have to look up if you wanna detailed ingredient list as I don't have the bottle with me right now. L theanine combined with Nutiva Hemp Protein which has 60% daily value of magnesium per serving twice daily. I only eat dinner or a late lunch... and plenty of water. Recently, I've been thinking of taking 5htp. My problem is as a young child I think I was incorrectly diagnosed with ADHD and then Bipolar Type 2 and was given multiple amp type drugs along with many different psychiatric type drugs which I now believe served as a catalyst to my depression and anxiety I have now. Now I will admit to teenage drug abuse from everything from marijuana to heroin (albeit I don't know the dosages) and I only tried it like 2 times thankfully, but I don't really do any street drugs anymore, as I developed a pretty serious problem with Cocaine and Adderall.. That being said, I currently and unsuccessfully have been combating it with Valium and Oxycodone all at therapeutic or lower levels, along with occasional usage of dispensary grade marijuana.. As supplies dwindle and the general malaise sets in with my utter disdain for many pharmaceuticals I would like to see if anyone would offer their own advice on nootropics stacks.. Obviously you cant tell me what my neurotransmitters may or may not be lacking, but for many of you on this site, I trust you more then going to my psychiatrist just for him to tell me shit I can read online. Currently I take no medications, and have faired totally fine. Thankfully! But I would like to add 5htp 3x daily at 100mg a dose along with L tyrosine... but I don't know how much L tyrosine I should supplement and when I should with the 5htp, if any at all.. I would still be occasionally taking the oxycodone so I know it would be difficult to tell what each nootropic would be doing with opiates, thc, and cbd in my system... but I would just like your inputs.. and what your routines are like.. and what you may recommend... of course I'm do sideline research in the meantime. Thanks in advance everyone. I hope you all have a beautiful bluelight day. BE SAFE!

but I don't know how much L tyrosine

I started using L-Tyrosine when I came off Heroin. It really helps with fatigue.
I take 500mg most (not all) mornings for prolonged energy and uplift.

I use Alpha Lipoic Acid after a binge. Seems to help with post MDMA blues.
Milk Thistle after a booze session. Helps with Liver recovery...apparently.

I'm no expert though most research I've done on these supplements suggest there is little scientific evidence. I judge thing by how I feel, even if it is a placebo effect

Currently I'ma stick with 100- 200 mg 5htp, along with 500 mg tyrosine and see how that goes, I just hope that in combination with oxycodone won't have any adverse side effects but checked with local pharmacy and pharmacist told me no interactions so ima just play around with low doses and current opiate regimen until I can find relief I need.
I started using L-Tyrosine when I came off Heroin. It really helps with fatigue.

I'm no expert though most research I've done on these supplements suggest there is little scientific evidence. I judge thing by how I feel, even if it is a placebo effect

By the way thank you for your time and effort you had to take out of your day to help.