• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your benzo of choice: experiences and reasons...

Daily:

Diazepam for daily use (using it for longer than I would like to) cause it helps with chronic pain issues better than other benzos I tried.

As needed:

Bromazepam for odd day when anxiety/fear emerge and I don't have enough internal resources to deal with it.

For insomnia:

Midazolam if I desperately need to sleep. But midazolam is only good in putting me to sleep and I tend to wake up 2 hours later. So for sleep induction midazolam coupled with clonazepam for sleeping through the night.

I want to add that this is a list of my benzo use in different periods in my life. I am not combining all benzos listed. If I want to give my most used benzodiazepines it would be diazepam during day and midazolam when I have really bad insomnia.

At the minute it's Alprazolam if I'm going to be around other people (social anxiety) and Diazepam if I want to have a chill evening with no major responsibilities ahead.

Probably bromaz but diazepam is great for an all rounder. Clonazepam too.
Alprazolam too but too amnesiac and obvious that I'm on them.

Actually lorazepam was great for anxiety but that was all. Great combined with Diaz. Etizolam was also a good one.

Anyone had flunitrazepam, nimetazrpam or lormetazepam

Clonazepam is my main benzo of choice, haven't had any in quite sometime, but it works perfectly for me. That and valium but those are sometimes harder to find.

Clonazepam is my main benzo of choice, haven't had any in quite sometime, but it works perfectly for me. That and valium but those are sometimes harder to find.
I adore Valium. Only had it once in the looney bin lol

Temazepam! And it’s not even a benzo.

I only took maybe 20 20 mg Temazzies early 2000’s but I loved them at the time.

I did also appreciate Vals.

One time I took 30 MGM’s Mogadone and particularly liked it.

Nowayears it’s Etizolam exclusively. I’m allergic to all prescription meds and tablets but can use pure RC benzos.

Clonozolam and Flucticazolam (I think, or something like that) I found the side effects far outweighed their worth for me personally.

I wanna say Xanax but I have to say Klonopin. It’s strong, long lasting, and is always there for me in social situations I don’t wanna be in.