• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Whats wrong with my dope?

Dyingslowlymuchtoofast

Greenlighter
Huh, i dont even know. So i got a bag of meth, same person that i go through. It was 2 bags, and 1 was exactly the way it always is. But the other, it seemed as though the bag had humitiy in it. Some of the dope was sticking to the plastic when tipped to the side but i thought whatever.

Smoking it, it became burned without direct flames, i use a bic. And no matter how slowly i heated it, it seemed to become burnt OR wouldnt smoke like regular shit. I could melt it without issue, but it was not creating nearly as much smoke as it should have.

It was like when i first started, fidnt know what i was dping, was using a torch and holding it too close. If it didnt become burnt to where i just trashed it, it would not last half as long as good shit.

Anyways, just spent a good couple hours trying to get high. Either getting annoyed it was getting burned, dumping it and repacking. Or hitting it ever so gently, putting in a sock that when not in use is under an ice pack bag thing. And it would run out way too soon, abd id repeat. Any idwas?

I've experienced this.
And in my experience, I was fucked over and was sold a small amount of meth with a large amount of Epsom salt.

I don't know how cool you are with your supplier, or if you think him selling you trash would ever be a thought to him,
But #Facts, Epsom Salt looks like beautiful crystal meth shards, but will liquify, or burn almost instantly, and will only produce a smoke cloud with the consistency of a puff off a cigarette.

Why is that hard to believe lol. Happens all the time and your dealer likely doesn’t know what he’s getting himself.

Use a test kit for starters.

You could do a melt point test or an extraction to separate or tell them apart crudely.

Ive heard of people testing their methamphetamine's reactivity with bleach as a crude way to test for methamphetamine content.

Take a shot glass or small glass jar and fill with unscented bleach. Drop in a crystal. If it does not react much (ie, there is not much movement, or it sinks to the bottom unreacted) it is of low or no purity. I've never done this myself so perhaps look it up.

Last edited:
Huh, i dont even know. So i got a bag of meth, same person that i go through. It was 2 bags, and 1 was exactly the way it always is. But the other, it seemed as though the bag had humitiy in it. Some of the dope was sticking to the plastic when tipped to the side but i thought whatever.

Smoking it, it became burned without direct flames, i use a bic. And no matter how slowly i heated it, it seemed to become burnt OR wouldnt smoke like regular shit. I could melt it without issue, but it was not creating nearly as much smoke as it should have.

It was like when i first started, fidnt know what i was dping, was using a torch and holding it too close. If it didnt become burnt to where i just trashed it, it would not last half as long as good shit.

Anyways, just spent a good couple hours trying to get high. Either getting annoyed it was getting burned, dumping it and repacking. Or hitting it ever so gently, putting in a sock that when not in use is under an ice pack bag thing. And it would run out way too soon, abd id repeat. Any idwas?
Lots of cut. Therefore take a large amount of it and eat it. Way less Hassel and it hits ya at once

Why is that hard to believe lol. Happens all the time and your dealer likely doesn’t know what he’s getting himself.

Use a test kit for starters.

You could do a melt point test or an extraction to separate or tell them apart crudely.
You could just taste it...