European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's wrong with Europe ?

Ziiirp

Bluelighter
I realized, I had 999 non-deleted posts. So I figured, that the next should be a significant one for once. So my discussion opening thesis question would be : What is wrong with European citizens, that they let something as great as BL decline or as an anti-thesis, what is wrong with BL-members and -executives, that they let this happen without a major outrage ?

If in this thread can be revealed, that funds are the issue, then I will donate a major amount the next days and encourage anyone to do so. If funds aren't the issue, what then ?

I wish you all a terrific and juicy pagan-mess !

Ziiirp (3 fuckin i !!!!)

There is a "is Bluelight dying thread" already, so way to be overly dramatic.

Thinking about though, I am sure MDMA was more fun back in the day. Has has anyone questioned this? Like the forces of evil came together and agreed on almost fun free synthesis which showed strong MDMA content but left an empty feeling inside users? Maybe the synth has changed in some way and leaves the same end product but leaves an opportunity for second rate American chemists to tell us it's all in our heads 'and MDMA IS FUCKIN' MDMA'. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 members and 3587 guests currently online. That's my cause of concern. :p

BTW : MDMA sucks (for me). No religious wars please now. We have enough of them already.

You can go join Evey and her cheer squad of butthurt yanks blaming Bluelight and specifically Ali at r/Bluelight. Evey is unbelievable. Takes zero responsibility for anything she does. The rest of them are no better. Its quite a laugh.

You can go join Evey and her cheer squad of butthurt yanks blaming Bluelight and specifically Ali at r/Bluelight. Evey is unbelievable. Takes zero responsibility for anything she does. The rest of them are no better. Its quite a laugh.

I left one comment on that sub and was banned within 10 minutes. It wasn't an offensive comment either, just pointed out that Evey's suggestion of certain bluelight deaths being directly linked to Ali demodding the individuals was bullshit.

Yes for all their banging on about freedom of speech they are super quick to censor any view they disagree with and ban people.

They are are complete joke considering thats why they left Bluelight.

Yes well Evey is a total nutbag and phr is a loser hipster who collects cardigans and is so thin skinned he cant take criticism of any kind. Should be r/losers

Has everybody been at the sauce over night? Lots of repressed home truths coming out all of a sudden.

It's bad enough that waste of electricity exists full stop without dragging any of that garbage onto here

Please <3

Its Christmas :( <3 <3

Imo it's everyone's right to discuss topics that are on other media platforms. However, I would suggest not going a tit for tat because everyone involved simply looks like a tit.

Haters gonna hate. Nature of the beast I'm afraid.

To all near and dear far away and loved have the warmest of days this Christmas knowing that you are loved.

Last edited:
I was just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of those idiots and their crazy blaming of ali for peoples deaths.

I will leave it though....but its quite funny

Has everybody been at the sauce over night? Lots of repressed home truths coming out all of a sudden.

It's bad enough that waste of electricity exists full stop without dragging any of that garbage onto here

Please <3

Its Christmas :( <3 <3

Now stating the obvious is garbage ? I was sick with the flu (still am) + moderate ethanol fucked me. I hope that is excuse enough for the thread-diarrhea.

Btw : I don't know this evey-gal.

Sorry Ziirp - just didn't want the day spoiled with, as Sadie says, any 'tit for tat'.

It's not Christmas Day any more so I really couldn't give a fucking monkeys now. Hope your feeling better.

I will be in Europe in just under a month. First Norway then Italy to visit Italian friends in the Dolomites. Kind of open ended trip so i will just go where it takes me.
I cant wait.

I will be in Europe in just under a month. First Norway then Italy to visit Italian friends in the Dolomites. Kind of open ended trip so i will just go where it takes me.
I cant wait.

If, for some reason, you should end up in Ireland, give me a shout and we can drink a barrel of porter or sample some native-picked Irish mushrooms. The old gods are in them ;)

I cant wait.

You don't wanna go to that bloody Europe, it's full of poncy forrins who don't wash, smell funny, can't fight, yet still think they're better than everyone else. Oh yes, the sooner we close our borders to that shower of shit the better - This is England. Land of green mountains and pleasant pastures, clouded hills, dark satanic mills and ancient feet. For this is OUR Jerusalem, keeper of the holy grail and spiritual home of Jesus and Joseph who DEFINITELY came here in ancient times (however unlikely that may seem in the absence of any evidence and more than just a touch of Jingoistic wishful thinking). So everyone else can just fuck right off!!

Anyway, I reckon you should come here instead to give me your coke and otters (that's if we let you in ya shitcunt :) )