• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's with the Vibe Aussies?

You're a wise man pinger, and I couldn't agree with you more.
I haven't been frequenting bluelight as much as I was when I first signed up, so I haven't noticed it that much. That being said, after just having a quick read of the posts in this forum, I cannot believe how much it has changed.
Hopefully things can settle down a bit and get a little nicer.

I utterly and completely agree. We have all (myself particularly) acted like snooty kiddies at some time, but it's just gotta stop. It's so easy to get mad at something and just start typing, but I'm just gonna stop myself with a "what will this contribute" thought. I think a few others could do the same...
wink.gif

It's OK to be emotive, especially when discussing close personal beliefs, but we gotta leave the "mines better than yours" 'tude at the door. We're here to share our thoughts/beliefs on drugs etc, not just to give them...
smile.gif

So the people have spoken… Everyone is to take a chill pill immediately.
Someone got one?…. how much for a 10 pack?
wink.gif

i just think it should all come back to "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say it"
countless times i see things that get my goat, but just shrug and move on. makes it easier for me too. i don't get nearly as pissed
smile.gif

But i am just rehashing what other wise people have said here
smile.gif

rock on, play safe and remember:
Puppies aren't just for christmas... they can be for a birthday too. In fact they are delicious all year round.
HC
Smile: at least its free.

yesh ..
need to chillout ..
need to stress less ..
*eats chill-pill*
aaaahhhhhh......
*puts feet up, opens a stubby, lights a j*

Mikey Sammy can you pass me a beer too
smile.gif
Eats a chill pill and has a cone
smile.gif

i agree, but find most of these people who openly disagree tend to do it harshly and forcefully. It also seems to be from those who havnt been here that long who are greenlighters or just off greenlighter status; just an observation.
smile.gif

------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

yeah blame us greenlighters we're all narky pill popping nazi's who have absoloutely no idea how to be cool like you
smile.gif
i'll repeat for you deaf but oh so funky bluelighters out there, most of the people being *nasty* know each other :p

Michel Foucault:
"A dialogical approach is always preferable to a polemical one."
------------------
truth is not an attribute of any one view, but of the dialogue between them

Hey, OK mebbe i have not been ard for as long as BL was ard. but i sure as hell can remember when BL's Aussie section was started up.
When there is a small community, its easier to maintain the peace, however, BL HAS GROWN and i think i like it! But with such a big community of ppl (let's not talk about PLUR here for one second) there is BOUND to be dispute and disagreement.
Check ard with the other forums (USA and BL social and BL Discusiion 2000) i'm QUITE sure that problems/arguments and flaming goes on there as well.
Its a matter of people (mods, admins, BLs and greenlighter alike) playing nice. If not, i would think that on top of greenlighters/lurkers staying away, but it would be chasing away current Bluelighters as well.
That's my 2 cents!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif