What's Up with Philly/NJ BLUELIGHTERS??

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
PEOPLE-----
Waz Sup with everyone?? I don't understand. I live in NJ--rite outside of Philly--i go to Philly every weekend--and i still haven't met any local bluelighters*#!#$%$%#
I've met TRICKY..but we are old friends now.
Everyone always says there going out, BUT there is never a defiante meetup spot or anything of that nature.
I went to NY 2 times--and met a shit load of bluelighters(MAD PROP's to the NY Bluelighters--alot of luv up there)
Philly is a cool place to hang-out..we all just have to get together and put forth alittle effort!!!!!!!
I say we should shoot for the 5th of FEB. at SHAMPOO--it's a Saturday nite--and Josh Wink is spinning..(TRICKY's POST)
Let's do it rite this time..I'm starting to think everyone from the board doesn't want to meet anyone else<>
Catch ya on the E side...
cowboy
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

Hiya R2N !! Off topic, but you guys coming up for S&D on the 28th ?
smile.gif
I know you want to . . . cmon !
Well, anytime you wanna meet up, I'm sure the NYC crew will be more than happy to party with you guys in Philly ! Mad love to ya guys !
wink.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

Hey Roll.. you know I am down.. and it's not like I haven't been trying!!! I'm a big Josh Wink fan, but I don't think I make the age requirements to get into Shampoo on a Saturday
frown.gif

What's up R2N but I have the same problem as rollergirl I do not meet the age requirements for that night, I would love to go cause my b-day is the 7th, and I want to meet all of you philly bluelighters.
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

Roll2n,
Sorry to hear that you are getting frustrated. I know a few cool PA bluelighters that would love to meetup, but I guess we don't count cause we're not the philly/ny krew. J/K! But we really want to come to a Philly/NYC party so let us know whats going on and we'll try to make it. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

rollwitit -
you count ! you count !
smile.gif
i'm playin . . every bluelighter is welcome to every meet-up ! that's the PLUR, baby !
wink.gif
anyway . . not a PA meet-up, but if you're interested, i started a thread in "meet-ups" for sasha&digweed at twilo on 1/28. hope to see you there !!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P